Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
wireless device
|
21-03-2023, 14:16 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
wireless device
hello,
I would like some advice on buying a device that can work wireless with i5тдD. thank you. P.S: E,F series mostly |
|||
|
21-03-2023, 14:34 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: wireless device
I think їсош is the best solution.
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - thecash [+1] | |||
|
21-03-2023, 14:36 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: wireless device
where can i get one .
thanks |
|||
|
21-03-2023, 14:54 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: wireless device
I work with china (from ali) WIFI enet adapter. No problem with ё5у5, i5тд
Click REP and thanks if I helped you
![]() |
|||
|
21-03-2023, 14:56 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: wireless device
(21-03-2023, 14:54 PM)krolig Wrote: I work with china (from ali) WIFI enet adapter. No problem with ё5у5, i5тд And how this will help working on E series exactly???? "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
|
|||
|
21-03-2023, 15:22 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: wireless device
if i could get a good working device , i really need it .
thank you. |
|||
|
22-03-2023, 12:48 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: wireless device
Please be specific, what series and what do you want to use it for, in what environment?
Vojnó
Press Thanks and reputation if this post helped you. |
|||
|
22-03-2023, 16:33 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: wireless device
E, F series , for dїдgиo5тїc use .
|
|||
|
22-03-2023, 16:38 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: wireless device
If you do that for living, buy original їсош Next from BMW dealer. If you want to try your luck, you can try buying chinesium їсош "A2 called Next", then fїж it up and hope it will work...
Not really much choice if you really need to work on whole E series. "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
|
|||
|
22-03-2023, 17:24 PM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: wireless device
in my country the dealer does not sell the device.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)

if this post helped you.