Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Audi Q7 2014 CNRB DPF/SCR/Adblue Off + remove help
07-08-2023, 20:16 PM,
RE: Audi Q7 2014 CNRB DPF/SCR/Adblue Off + remove help
(25-07-2023, 16:34 PM)CenturionM Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 16:28 PM)c5avant Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 16:23 PM)Jurebv Wrote:  sorry i just read now you want keep egr

here only DPF off and Adblue off

no need to reset or disconnect just write, best regards

Hello Jurebv I really appreciate your effort, unfortunately I really need to disconnect all the wires that go to the sensors on the DPF and SCR.  There was underbody damage on this car (I was able to buy it for very cheap!) and I did cut/splice the wires back together but it is a mess under there and I want to be able to eliminate all of the sensors since the DPF and SCR are smashed on the bottom and I must remove them and replace them with pipe.  Regardless I appreciate your effort though, thank you!!!

with the wires connected, sometimes it is so that the filling counter will count as it wanted and over time information about DPF filling may pop up

a common case in VAG cars, e.g. ecu PCR2.1 or Opel on EDC17

so it is always good to disconnect the electronics, possibly make a blocking jumper in the plug or on the cable

CenturionM, thank you for your help, I have the file you made loaded and I am putting the car back together.

I have a question about which electronics to disconnect: I have already eliminated the sensors in the exhaust stream for the DPF and SCR (both DPF and SCR are gone now) and I have disconnected the adblue injector and differential pressure sensor. What other electronics would you recommend disconnecting? I see there are 2 adblue tanks, a lower and an upper, and there seems to be a number of connectors for the pumps and other things, but I am wondering, can I just unplug the Adblue control module under the rear seat and leave all of the electronics around the tank still connected? Or would it be better to disconnect every connector around the tanks? The reason I ask is because some of the electronics on the adblue tanks seem difficult to reach unless I remove both tanks. Thank you so much for your help
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2023, 22:10 PM,
RE: Audi Q7 2014 CNRB DPF/SCR/Adblue Off + remove help
(07-08-2023, 20:16 PM)c5avant Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 16:34 PM)CenturionM Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 16:28 PM)c5avant Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 16:23 PM)Jurebv Wrote:  sorry i just read now you want keep egr

here only DPF off and Adblue off

no need to reset or disconnect just write, best regards

Hello Jurebv I really appreciate your effort, unfortunately I really need to disconnect all the wires that go to the sensors on the DPF and SCR.  There was underbody damage on this car (I was able to buy it for very cheap!) and I did cut/splice the wires back together but it is a mess under there and I want to be able to eliminate all of the sensors since the DPF and SCR are smashed on the bottom and I must remove them and replace them with pipe.  Regardless I appreciate your effort though, thank you!!!

with the wires connected, sometimes it is so that the filling counter will count as it wanted and over time information about DPF filling may pop up

a common case in VAG cars, e.g. ecu PCR2.1 or Opel on EDC17

so it is always good to disconnect the electronics, possibly make a blocking jumper in the plug or on the cable

CenturionM, thank you for your help, I have the file you made loaded and I am putting the car back together.

I have a question about which electronics to disconnect: I have already eliminated the sensors in the exhaust stream for the DPF and SCR (both DPF and SCR are gone now) and I have disconnected the adblue injector and differential pressure sensor. What other electronics would you recommend disconnecting? I see there are 2 adblue tanks, a lower and an upper, and there seems to be a number of connectors for the pumps and other things, but I am wondering, can I just unplug the Adblue control module under the rear seat and leave all of the electronics around the tank still connected? Or would it be better to disconnect every connector around the tanks? The reason I ask is because some of the electronics on the adblue tanks seem difficult to reach unless I remove both tanks. Thank you so much for your help

you have to test the disconnection solution yourself

with the electronics components / plugs connected - such things may not have to happen

disconnect all electronics from these components and the problem will be solved

like my post and the content i share, give me a +1 recommendation and a thanks = [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] [Image: tyl_add.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ZTAudi Audi Stage1 EDC16 pyvotel 2 28 3 hours ago
Last Post: YGRemaps
PPeugeot Peugeot boxer adblue off spoool 2 65 7 hours ago
Last Post: spoool
  Solved ✔ Audi A4 B8 2008 edc17cp14 clone 34ko 8 247 11 hours ago
Last Post: 34ko
JFiat Fiat Ducato 2021 Marelli 9DF AdBlue Reset please help! rosi1000rr 2 59 Yesterday, 19:05 PM
Last Post: rosi1000rr
  remove adblue delphi dcm7.1a samypovino 1 48 Yesterday, 09:28 AM
Last Post: lsalt100
ZTAudi AUDI Q7 stage1 gafari 1 42 24-04-2024, 17:55 PM
Last Post: srzar
  OPEL zafira 2015 1.6 CDTI Delco E98 AdBlue Off help CmdY53 5 118 24-04-2024, 12:06 PM
Last Post: BPCD
YTMercedes mb sprinter 2.2cdi 2014 need dpf,adblue egr off tiugrikas 1 34 24-04-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Jurebv
HVolvo Volvo S60 ME7.0 Remove DTC JandJSpeedShop 0 37 24-04-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: JandJSpeedShop
  Opel zafira edc16c9 remove flap(lsu) and egr JuraSSik 1 41 23-04-2024, 18:36 PM
Last Post: Stig33