Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

ISTA+ Install Help
29-08-2023, 05:59 AM,
RE: ISTA+ Install Help
(29-08-2023, 05:15 AM)pupu144 Wrote:  
(28-08-2023, 22:31 PM)JNANDE Wrote:  *I am now wondering if I should have put the PSdZ folder into the main installation package before running the standalone installer. If that is the case it threw me off because folder name didn't match their example (SDP 4.xx.xx).
My question for this installation is if I replace the 4.39.20 PSdZ data with the 4.43.10 data I have if it will load that new data and function? I am going to try this and will report back.

No, installer would reject your file if you just put it in the same folder and rename it - it would still have hashsum mismatch. If you want installer to handle it - you would need to calculate checksum for your newer PSdZ archive and put it inside installer's config file. But it still won't help you, because you also need to tweak registry values for everything to work correctly.

Sedoy's version is good to go if you don't need new PSdZ data. It works out-of-the-box.

So is there any way to get update the psdz data in Sedoy's version? I really need to keep the most current software status available because I need to update/code/program cars that are only a few years old sometimes.
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2023, 06:55 AM,
Just install Sedoy's standalone package, and download the newest or old full SDP 7zip file, extract the files to the right folder as my post said and overwrite all the content. You can keep as many of SDP version as you want if you have a large enough disk.
This is the simplest way, If you still don't understand, you can watch the youtube video in the attachment link, if you still don't understand, you can pay someone to install it for you remotely.

Attached Files
install_psdz.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 41 times
Size: 43 bytes

BMW 5 Series and Audi Q4 e-tron user.
If it helps, please give rep yes , thanks!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to rocdeng for this post
29-08-2023, 07:31 AM,
(29-08-2023, 06:55 AM)rocdeng Wrote:  Just install Sedoy's standalone package, and download the newest or old full SDP 7zip file, extract the files to the right folder as my post said and overwrite all the content. You can keep as many of SDP version as you want if you have a large enough disk.
This is the simplest way, If you still don't understand, you can watch the youtube video in the attachment link, if you still don't understand, you can pay someone to install it for you remotely.

If you just overwrite old, you will have gigabytes (or tens of them) of old unreferenced crap left. Best to delete old and extract new IMHO.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
29-08-2023, 21:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 29-08-2023, 21:11 PM by JNANDE.)
(29-08-2023, 06:55 AM)rocdeng Wrote:  Just install Sedoy's standalone package, and download the newest or old full SDP 7zip file, extract the files to the right folder as my post said and overwrite all the content. You can keep as many of SDP version as you want if you have a large enough disk.

Thank you for your help! I will try this again tonight. I am going to install Sedoy's standalone package, then extract the newest PSdZ files to the folder following the video you linked to. Hopefully all goes well and the programming data will show something other than n/a. Thank you again!

(29-08-2023, 07:31 AM)Node Wrote:  

If you just overwrite old, you will have gigabytes (or tens of them) of old unreferenced crap left. Best to delete old and extract new IMHO.

I don't really understand the file structure and parameters but this makes sense. I could see just extract/overwrite with Delta releases but with a full release I wouldn't think there is much point to saving old data unless you need to roll something back to an earlier version due to glitches/misbehavior of the vehicle systems stemming from the software.
30-08-2023, 03:54 AM,
Thank you to rocdeng (the video link was very helpful), node (thanks for being patient with me) and everyone else who was willing to share their knowledge. Shout out to nonymou and e46ad for pming me offering to remote install (depending on how the test goes tomorrow, I may still need your help). Best progress yet! Now I just have to test it on a vehicle. I was expecting to see the screen to enter license at first start-up but it never displayed. Apparently this version does not require a license?

Next its off to install ISTA-P (I may be asking for help again with that but I'll search around first).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

30-08-2023, 10:21 AM,
(30-08-2023, 03:54 AM)JNANDE Wrote:  Thank you to rocdeng (the video link was very helpful), node (thanks for being patient with me) and everyone else who was willing to share their knowledge. Shout out to nonymou and e46ad for pming me offering to remote install (depending on how the test goes tomorrow, I may still need your help). Best progress yet! Now I just have to test it on a vehicle. I was expecting to see the screen to enter license at first start-up but it never displayed. Apparently this version does not require a license?

Next its off to install ISTA-P (I may be asking for help again with that but I'll search around first).

There is a version of ISTA 4.39.20 out that didnt need a license. As long as it starts without warning all is ok.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW ISTA+ Licenserequest 4.45.30 B O S S 0 61 59 minutes ago
Last Post: B O S S
XZBMW ISTA+ 4.47.1x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 12 1,303 4 hours ago
Last Post: shawnsheridan
  ista 4.46 Standalone kiranabc 84 10,510 6 hours ago
Last Post: kiranabc
XZBMW ISTA 4.46.xx problems and possible solution Sedoy 97 11,604 Yesterday, 11:38 AM
Last Post: vld
XZBMW ISTA 4.47.1x I-LEVEL+OVERVIEW AutoExe3219 0 236 24-04-2024, 22:52 PM
Last Post: AutoExe3219
XZBMW ISTA Standalone Licenserequest up to v4.37.4x Sedoy 8,707 662,764 24-04-2024, 14:22 PM
Last Post: Sedoy
XZBMW [MEGA] ISTA 4.32 // ISTA-P 3.72 + ALL LOADER up to 6.6 // no license needed hashtagmaster 61 18,375 21-04-2024, 22:17 PM
Last Post: grizzle
XZBMW ISTA SQLiteDBs PL Polish 4.40.12 - 4.40.40 maksymw 3 982 21-04-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: matigdy
XZBMW Update ISTA 4.39.20 SQLiteDBs Italian Language diman64 10 1,000 20-04-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: elettra19
XZBMW ISTA+ 4.45.3x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 10 2,294 18-04-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: rocdeng