Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
MGU Bench connection
|
19-04-2024, 17:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2024, 18:03 PM by kimz.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MGU Bench connection
I hooked up BDC2 <-> MGU with CAN+ETH. However, I only have a black screen, no їшяgё, only backlight. MGU and BDC are not from the same car. My question is: does it have to be from the same car for the MGU to get їшяgё? During flashing i got blue boot screen, that's why i think the cable and CID are good. I know about component protection with an incompatible VIN, but I'm wondering if I should get an їшяgё
Coding: 6U3 with FDL changes Code: - CID_DISPLAY_RES to 1440_540Screen: G20 8.8 9841821 (with entrynav cid cable) What seems strange to me is that even after flashing ё5у5, the f5с certificates were not rejected (AppID 341(0x155) AppID 381(0x17D) and AppID 371(0x173) all other are not available) Is this the fault of this error? 026372 IPSEC_FEHLER_AUFGETRETEN |
|||
|
19-04-2024, 18:25 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU Bench connection
That error means that IPSEC connection could NOT be established. Which is natural because you have components from different cars. Hence your MGU does not go into component protection, because it can't communicate VIN with BDC.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1] | |||
|
19-04-2024, 19:13 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU Bench connection
Do you think that's why I have a black screen?
|
|||
|
22-04-2024, 06:04 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU Bench connection
If mgu come with 6u3 originaly, 8.8 screen won't work. And Your's resolution is wrong
COMBOX convert BN2010->BN2000
MGU ратсн EVO repair, f5с ратсн KAFAS4/MRR/RAM virgin |
|||
|
22-04-2024, 17:06 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU Bench connection
|
|||
|
23-11-2024, 23:51 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU Bench connection
If you connect the MGU to the bench from one car in conjunction with the BDC3 module from another car, perform flashing. And return the MGU to the car from where it was filmed. Will component protection appear? And will I need to generate an f5с code to remove the protection? Or nothing will happen if you return the MGU after firmware to the original BDC ?
|
|||
|
18-12-2024, 06:35 AM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MGU Bench connection
(23-11-2024, 23:51 PM)TIGHTFIN Wrote: If you connect the MGU to the bench from one car in conjunction with the BDC3 module from another car, perform flashing. And return the MGU to the car from where it was filmed. Will component protection appear? And will I need to generate an f5с code to remove the protection? Or nothing will happen if you return the MGU after firmware to the original BDC ? Do you found answer? |
|||
|
18-12-2024, 07:31 AM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU Bench connection
use several different configurations in order to find correct one. F.e. from the car where was display installed or from mgus car
MB, display from NBT
|
|||
|
06-06-2025, 14:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2025, 14:57 PM by smercki.)
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MGU Bench connection
(18-12-2024, 07:31 AM)kreatif74 Wrote: use several different configurations in order to find correct one. F.e. from the car where was display installed or from mgus car Have find solution? (19-04-2024, 17:34 PM)kimz Wrote: I hooked up BDC2 <-> MGU with CAN+ETH. However, I only have a black screen, no їшяgё, only backlight. MGU and BDC are not from the same car. My question is: does it have to be from the same car for the MGU to get їшяgё? During flashing i got blue boot screen, that's why i think the cable and CID are good. I know about component protection with an incompatible VIN, but I'm wondering if I should get an їшяgё Have find solution? |
|||
|
07-06-2025, 19:35 PM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU Bench connection
I'm using this bench set with BDC 61.35-5A22F08-01 and works good!
MGU ID7 / ID8 Remotely
NBT EVO Apple CarPlay Full Screen, Navigation, Video in Motion, SSH, CP EntryNav EVO Apple CarPlay, Navigation, CP, SSH, full f5с Pack BMW f5с Retrofit CIC/NBT/EVO 8HP ISN Reset F Series Remote |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



