Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

virginize VIN 35128wt
28-05-2024, 12:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-05-2024, 15:46 PM by Jalami.)
Post: #1
virginize VIN 35128wt
I am retrofitting 6U3, in f44 I need help to to assign or virginize. VIN..to this dump..


Attached Files
35128 orig.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 31 times
Size: 3.12 KB

Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2024, 15:41 PM,
Post: #2
RE: virginize VIN 35128wt
(28-05-2024, 12:27 PM)Jalami Wrote:  I am retrofitting 6U3, in f44 I need help to  to assign or virginize. VIN..to this dump.. 

WBA31AM0907H14243

her


Attached Files
35128 orig 9WBA31AM0907H14243).rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 28 times
Size: 3.24 KB


If I helped please press rep + thanx, it is encouraging
Reputation: +1 - Jalami [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to huzefa for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Virginize 6WB longnvu 9 629 17-09-2026, 15:22 PM
Last Post: kiruxxx
  BMW MGU Trip Meter virginize bїшшёяoem 1 508 11-10-2025, 20:19 PM
Last Post: hollowone530
  Will F30 6WA cluster work without virginize? lewispom98 5 655 18-03-2025, 14:12 PM
Last Post: pcp1234
  BMW F40 35128WT VIN erase bm92 6 851 05-03-2025, 22:53 PM
Last Post: bm92
  35128WT change VIN bm92 31 6,212 08-01-2025, 20:54 PM
Last Post: andriusx
  I need find or virginize ISN on EGS Aisin GA8G45AW djcostyro 9 2,088 02-01-2025, 17:29 PM
Last Post: drozda
  VVDI Prog 35128WT on 35160DW smilo 35 16,809 15-12-2024, 20:09 PM
Last Post: DrifterX
  Bmw Bike TFT Screen Renew 35128WT donjuan020 2 548 23-10-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: HaakonA
  VIRGINIZE second hand F30 HU-ENTRY derekhob 16 5,671 09-05-2024, 14:29 PM
Last Post: prikitiew
  G12 used Kombi 35128WT palapas1974 14 2,386 29-04-2024, 17:54 PM
Last Post: johann74270

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content