Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Need help: Window switches working in reverse (BMW 760Li Protection 2009)
07-11-2025, 11:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2025, 11:40 AM by ellisekizh.)
Post: #1
Need help: Window switches working in reverse (BMW 760Li Protection 2009)
Hi everyone,

I’m having a strange issue with my BMW 760Li Protection (2009) — the window switches work in reverse. When I press the switch to open a window, it closes, and when I press to close, it opens.

I’ve already checked the coding parameters in the FRM CAFD, but I couldn’t find anything related that might cause this behavior. I’m not sure if this issue comes from the coding, the hardware (FRM or switches), or something else specific to the armored version.

   
   

To help diagnose the problem, I’ll attach my FA file and the SOLL CAFD (FRM) for reference.

https://limewire.com/d/B52Hl#ehwaAzaFhg

If anyone has seen this before or can point me in the right direction (maybe a parameter I’m missing or a known issue with Protection models), I’d really appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance,


Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navi E98 not working BSBBMW 9 261 01-10-2026, 18:33 PM
Last Post: Florissilfhout
  BMW F30 B58 MG1CS003 - Working hours reset tcp443 5 367 01-10-2026, 05:23 AM
Last Post: djdum
0Dash x-Drive status display on 2017 G31 (working) remcar 1 236 30-09-2026, 13:53 PM
Last Post: BMW4LIFE
  BMW F01 2009 paddle retrofit not work kubaskl 11 504 16-09-2026, 17:00 PM
Last Post: nimametal
  Working Hours MG1CS003 saifali 2 487 09-09-2026, 13:36 PM
Last Post: euroaddicts8
  MD1CS001 need reset working Hours tito2002 3 389 28-08-2026, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Rudkinp
0Engine Ac not working after remote engine start g83? xMoses 9 435 25-08-2026, 11:04 AM
Last Post: claw
  Help component protection initialization DrDangles 21 3,474 16-08-2026, 20:51 PM
Last Post: bїшшёяёxpёятcode
  Fob not working remotely after FEM ISN change It3_Magic 7 1,146 16-08-2026, 14:59 PM
Last Post: Jumper
0Engine BMW N55 Working Hours/System time reset vombat007 2 152 15-08-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Cro

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content