Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Soft/interface Bimcom
26-10-2018, 18:58 PM,
Post: #1
Soft/interface Bimcom
Hi,

Does anyone know this system? Based on a module elm, it would diag series E and F and motorcycle.

Reliability, possibility?

Would it be better than delphi or other multi-brand? Because of the price ...

http://www.obdtester.com/bimcom-screenshots

Thank you for not answering me that it would be better i5тд, I just want to know if there are users of this app.

.:: Take your fingers out of the... and Rep +Thanks, it's not difficult ::.
NBTEVO їшяgё Uplоаdёя Youtube

FeatureCode Carplay
іLёаи Offline Licence
SSD Creator Licence
Genё5у5 Creator Licence
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2018, 04:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 04:41 AM by mattydr67.)
Post: #2
RE: Soft/interface Bimcom
I had Fїсош and I will never buy a tool from that company.
Buy a K-DCAN and an ENET and use i5тд+ and you will have more capabilities for smaller price than to buy that too. There's a list of coverage but not what they declair thats working it does
Good luck

ор-сом Revision D+, ор-сом Revision E+, ор-сом ADV. 220314b, GM MDI, GM Tech2, Opel Tis2web
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2018, 08:44 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Soft/interface Bimcom
use i5тд+ with K-Dcan/ENET cables (Y)
Reputation: -1 - scorpium59 [-1]
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2018, 10:39 AM,
Post: #4
RE: Soft/interface Bimcom
Thank you for reading what I wrote, I do not ask you to tell me to use i5тд D, I just want to know the returns on this material.

No more no less!

.:: Take your fingers out of the... and Rep +Thanks, it's not difficult ::.
NBTEVO їшяgё Uplоаdёя Youtube

FeatureCode Carplay
іLёаи Offline Licence
SSD Creator Licence
Genё5у5 Creator Licence
Reputation: -1 - okm [-1]
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2018, 10:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 15:23 PM by mattydr67.)
Post: #5
RE: Soft/interface Bimcom
Its not develped as they declare. Its not cover all they said that it has to do. In my opinion if you want my advice then forget about it. Try something else.
Good luck

ор-сом Revision D+, ор-сом Revision E+, ор-сом ADV. 220314b, GM MDI, GM Tech2, Opel Tis2web
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2018, 11:20 AM,
Post: #6
RE: Soft/interface Bimcom
ok thank you for your return, In fact it is especially to see if it is valid to sell in an official shop.

Because i5тд can not be sold in an official diag shop so I was asked to test this interface to see if it was worth in terms of possibility, reliability.

.:: Take your fingers out of the... and Rep +Thanks, it's not difficult ::.
NBTEVO їшяgё Uplоаdёя Youtube

FeatureCode Carplay
іLёаи Offline Licence
SSD Creator Licence
Genё5у5 Creator Licence
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2018, 14:26 PM,
Post: #7
RE: Soft/interface Bimcom
My friend bought it. He restarted ELV on e60 m57 and ended with missaligned DDE-CAS. He was not able to pair it back. I have done it with i5тд without problem.

If my post helps you, please click on Thanks and/or Reputation button.
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2019, 10:28 AM,
Post: #8
RE: Soft/interface Bimcom
(27-10-2018, 10:39 AM)scorpium59 Wrote:  Thank you for reading what I wrote, I do not ask you to tell me to use i5тд D, I just want to know the returns on this material.

No more no less!

Ok, sorry. 
I saw how it works. Unstable and only a simple diagnosis.
For amateurs.
regards
Reputation: -1 - scorpium59 [-1]
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soft import extract PSDZ Data johann74270 163 11,524 20-09-2026, 13:24 PM
Last Post: hime100
  Vжdїдg VCX SE BMW interface setup for i5тд? bїшшёяisti 19 2,355 17-05-2026, 23:12 PM
Last Post: bїшшёяisti
  Bmw Omitec edibas interface TurboBipal 5 436 29-12-2025, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Sedoy
  G11 MD1 Read & Write after 2021 soft lock budddyyy 7 830 28-08-2025, 09:25 AM
Last Post: budddyyy
  Soft trunk closing BMW G21 Dravil 5 1,069 16-12-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Dravil
  E83 EWS4.4 MSV80 2F4A interface EWS DME jaramillo 1 346 05-12-2024, 13:07 PM
Last Post: Vojno
  SOLVED: mini r58 soft delete active rear spoiler tintoverano 3 1,401 10-07-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: tintoverano
  problem with ID6 interface egobo 5 1,292 01-07-2023, 23:47 PM
Last Post: egobo
  X1 U11 programming interface help request U11 10 3,492 20-06-2023, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Node
  Can-interface TC1001 tosun AlexM3F80 0 432 28-04-2023, 18:41 PM
Last Post: AlexM3F80

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content