Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Help setting up spftware for Navigation codes
07-07-2014, 12:12 PM,
Post: #1
Help setting up spftware for Navigation codes
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance for reading this topic.

I'm quite new in this forum and wanted to start doing something. I think I have downloaded all the software needed for generating my codes for a Navigation map upgrade.

So as far as I understood my main steps are:

1.- get my 1b/de file from the car (using the ODB2 - Ethernet cable and SWID reader). I am not sure which software is needed below the SWID reader, since it references ёdїдbд5 folder to replace some prg files.

I already set up ё_5у5 (even I don't know if it is required for my purposes).

2.- Use NBT.exe and the file generated in the previous step in order to build the final code (after b64 decoding the 1b/de file).

Are my assumptions right?
Any advice, guide or document to follow?

I already tried to search the forum, but as I'm quite new to the forum and these technologies its getting hard to perform the right search.

Regards,
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 22:14 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Help setting up spftware for Navigation codes
I'm missing what kind of navigation.

Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2014, 20:46 PM,
Post: #3
RE: Help setting up spftware for Navigation codes
Yea you need to extract DE or 1B with swidreader or ё_5у5 after you can generate map update´s with this f5с
Check this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLmFvFGCFcE
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WAY, EVO, LIVE, JOY - FREE LIFETIME MAP CODES CEBEP 377 46,085 1 hour ago
Last Post: Florissilfhout
  BMW Navigation Maps f5с activation code (request) rogerkj71 221 28,515 09-10-2026, 17:33 PM
Last Post: nguyendong
0Navi BMW ID8 navigation frozen after conversion from US to EU huzionet 7 518 08-09-2026, 16:01 PM
Last Post: Thorsten
  No SLI and Navigation after iStep upgrade DomiK 4 279 28-08-2026, 20:22 PM
Last Post: atomantmk
  Disable CC messages relating to a CC-ID codes TheNine90 216 61,241 13-08-2026, 00:32 AM
Last Post: Ibrahim24
  BMW Navigation Digital Road Map EUROPE LIVE 2026-3 pcp1234 0 389 19-07-2026, 12:49 PM
Last Post: pcp1234
  BMW Integrated Navigation -> no more updates possible!? chang2 7 1,409 15-07-2026, 04:41 AM
Last Post: user_530d
  Activating SLI without navigation maps Saibex87 4 987 07-07-2026, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Saibex87
  NBT Evo Automatic time setting greyed out after istep update AlpineF30 2 197 22-05-2026, 09:06 AM
Last Post: AlpineF30
  Help with insert f5с codes vrankov 3 126 31-03-2026, 18:53 PM
Last Post: d.martynov

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content