Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW X3 G01 TCB/ATM Telematics Control Module Replacement – ConnectedDrive Not Working
|
12-03-2026, 22:17 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BMW X3 G01 TCB/ATM Telematics Control Module Replacement – ConnectedDrive Not Working
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some advice regarding the telematics control module on my BMW X3 G01. The original module had water damage, so I replaced it with a second-hand unit. The replacement module has already been programmed and coded, and currently there are no fault codes in the car. However, BMW ConnectedDrive is not working. When I try to register the car in the BMW app, the initial activation confirmation code is never received by the vehicle, so the activation process cannot be completed. Things I've tried so far: The replacement module is programmed and coded with ё5у5 No error codes are present in i5тд Attempted module replacement via д05 i5тд But when trying to start the programming process through д05 i5тд, it refuses to start and gives a message that replaced modules are detected. I assume this happens because the installed module is second hand. My questions: Is it possible to reuse a second-hand telematics module (TCB/ATM) on a G01 and have ConnectedDrive working? Does the module need to be virginized or cleared of the previous VIN before it can work properly? Is there some additional step in i5тд/д05 or f5с/telematics provisioning that I might be missing? Any help or experience with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
BMW X3 G01 TCB/ATM Telematics Control Module Replacement – ConnectedDrive Not Working - by kalosbg - 12-03-2026, 22:17 PM
RE: BMW X3 G01 TCB/ATM Telematics Control Module Replacement – ConnectedDrive Not Working - by Fx82 - 12-03-2026, 22:23 PM
RE: BMW X3 G01 TCB/ATM Telematics Control Module Replacement – ConnectedDrive Not Working - by bm92 - 12-03-2026, 23:03 PM
RE: BMW X3 G01 TCB/ATM Telematics Control Module Replacement – ConnectedDrive Not Working - by Napas - 28-05-2026, 00:01 AM
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



