Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW E46 M54B30 Double VANOS not working after full rebuild – exhaust cam sensor fault
14-05-2026, 09:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 14-05-2026, 09:05 AM by Node.)
Post: #13
RE: BMW E46 M54B30 Double VANOS not working after full rebuild – exhaust cam sensor fault
Why won't you use i5тд to check engine timing? I don't remember about M54, but M62 definitely had operating values check which timing check was рдят of. Anyway it's been ages since I worked on any of these. But when I used it AFAIR it immediately found that one of cams had wrong timing preventing VANOS operation. And I also had sprocket dismantled from the cam. Even I had tool to lock the engine I did not have special chain tensioner and that was enough to get wrong timing!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
Quote this message in a reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: BMW E46 M54B30 Double VANOS not working after full rebuild – exhaust cam sensor fault - by Node - 14-05-2026, 09:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  v4.61.41_Р5dZDата - Full Version - тояяёит dzooky 1 248 06-10-2026, 17:23 PM
Last Post: brunoadbr
  v4.61.11_Р5dZDата - Full Version - Tоrrent luntik 5 350 06-10-2026, 17:18 PM
Last Post: brunoadbr
  Anyone could share Р5dZDата 4.13.44 Full? tokenmasterhk 9 1,352 05-10-2026, 06:41 AM
Last Post: MichaelNRW
  S50 B32 VANOS cover threaded connection bmchicago 1 60 02-10-2026, 14:19 PM
Last Post: luci.deresu
  Navi E98 not working BSBBMW 9 252 01-10-2026, 18:33 PM
Last Post: Florissilfhout
  BMW F30 B58 MG1CS003 - Working hours reset tcp443 5 363 01-10-2026, 05:23 AM
Last Post: djdum
  bmw f10 276f00 Fault elremont 4 133 30-09-2026, 17:33 PM
Last Post: elremont
0Dash x-Drive status display on 2017 G31 (working) remcar 1 235 30-09-2026, 13:53 PM
Last Post: BMW4LIFE
  Р5dZDата 4.61.41 Full & Lite Version - MEGA charlesjyw 0 196 29-09-2026, 17:18 PM
Last Post: charlesjyw
  Looking for Р5dZDата full 4.53-4.54 jaramillo 5 236 26-09-2026, 16:23 PM
Last Post: komeil

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content