Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
G12 flexray issues
|
29-05-2026, 10:37 AM,
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2026, 11:00 AM by It3_Magic.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
G12 flexray issues
Car came to me with no communication with DME and EPS2.
Car would start and drive though I tried initialising with i5тд - this caused EGS and GWS to go down too. DME and EPS2 is on flexray but EGS and GWS is not, but they are on ptcan2 to DME. I then tried unplugging EPS2 but made no difference. I then tried a second BDC2 i cloned on bench, no difference I then noticed the SVT had the 4 above mentioned modules missing, updated SVT and wrote to VCM, initialised flexray in tool32 - now tool32 sees dme but not EPS2, but even after dme xisible in flexray in tool32 still not visible in SVT tree when i read ECUs. So im looking for ideas what to try next. I tried i5тд again, no luck. Im thinking it might really be the BDC but since i cloned it with missing target SVT then it wasnt showing. SVT: Faults: |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
G12 flexray issues - by It3_Magic - 29-05-2026, 10:37 AM
RE: G12 flexray issues - by bm92 - 29-05-2026, 10:44 AM
RE: G12 flexray issues - by It3_Magic - 29-05-2026, 10:59 AM
RE: G12 flexray issues - by It3_Magic - 29-05-2026, 12:40 PM
RE: G12 flexray issues - by It3_Magic - 29-05-2026, 14:48 PM
RE: G12 flexray issues - by DEJMIEN - 30-05-2026, 06:35 AM
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


