Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW Virtual System V3 & V3 Lite Stable
16-05-2016, 20:20 PM,
RE: BMW Virtual System V1 BETA
If you want ,im available to help to test new version
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to djangopt for this post
16-05-2016, 20:23 PM,
BMW Virtual System V1 BETA
(16-05-2016, 20:20 PM)djangopt Wrote:  If you want ,im available to help to test new version

You have what's app? PM me

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: tyl_add.png],  [Image: postbit_l_add.gif], and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] If this post helps, or useful information for you!

FSC Repair kits
Service history
Swiftec File Services
NBT/EVO/EntryNav2 (Provisioning only)
Feature code supplier - HUTOOL

[+] 2 users say Thank You to EuroCSL for this post
18-05-2016, 19:19 PM,
Great work EUROCSL.

Looking forward to the final release. When is the release expected?

Best Regards.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to stefanovic for this post
18-05-2016, 19:29 PM,
(18-05-2016, 19:19 PM)stefanovic Wrote:  Great work EUROCSL.

Looking forward to the final release. When is the release expected?

Best Regards.

The final and stable release is approximately 95% done at the moment, just need to tweak Windows a bit remove unnecessary softwares, and higher compression my goal is under 100gb with English only SQLiteDB, but I am also debating at the moment should I even share it to the public, because no one is really giving opinions and/or suggestions to improve this system, I might probably just make it available to @Reclaimer and @Wankonoff cause they've donated to support my work and give a lot of useful information

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: tyl_add.png],  [Image: postbit_l_add.gif], and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] If this post helps, or useful information for you!

FSC Repair kits
Service history
Swiftec File Services

19-05-2016, 00:12 AM,
I just came across your thread here and i loved the idea! i am also very interested in the final release. I am also willing to send a small donation for the effort you have put down into this project!

Keep up the good work!
20-05-2016, 06:29 AM,
Awesome compilation - I already did pretty much the same VM, but separated Rheingold and ISTA-P in different ones, because of the vdi size. Don't know if you are using it - you can shrink its size by using symlinks. That way you can get around the duplicated content smile I'm also available to help if you need anything! Good job!
20-05-2016, 13:21 PM,
(20-05-2016, 06:29 AM)maildaemon Wrote:  Awesome compilation - I already did pretty much the same VM, but separated Rheingold and ISTA-P in different ones, because of the vdi size. Don't know if you are using it - you can shrink its size by using symlinks. That way you can get around the duplicated content smile I'm also available to help if you need anything! Good job!

Want to discuss this over whatsapp mr Daemon?

FSC Repair kits
Service history
Swiftec File Services

21-05-2016, 09:05 AM,
Hello EuroCSL,
I would not recommend to share the final version only to a few people and not the public. I think your work is awesome and everybody should be able to get it. I guess most people don't have a fast internet connection and 240GB are way to much for them. If the final version is <100GB you get much more downloads I guess.

Can you consider that the final version is in the .ova format? So everyone can choose if they want to use the Oracle VirtualBox or VMWare?
21-05-2016, 15:40 PM,
(21-05-2016, 09:05 AM)Wankonoff Wrote:  Hello EuroCSL,
I would not recommend to share the final version only to a few people and not the public. I think your work is awesome and everybody should be able to get it. I guess most people don't have a fast internet connection and 240GB are way to much for them. If the final version is <100GB you get much more downloads I guess.

Can you consider that the final version is in the .ova format? So everyone can choose if they want to use the Oracle VirtualBox or VMWare?

The final version as of now is about 110~ GB in ova format and hard drive is VMDK format, that's before compression though, most likely I'm going to compress it and upload it fully before posting it wait a few days

FSC Repair kits
Service history
Swiftec File Services

22-05-2016, 22:21 PM,
(09-05-2016, 17:03 PM)Wankonoff Wrote:  Heyho,
I have downloaded and seeded the Virtualbox and opened it now. When I start INPA and press shift+f8 for the e90 and chose the engine(n53) this error comes up. Don't know whats wrong. Can you please help me?

[Image: bmwsystem.jpg]
Had this same issue for my N54 basically I just reinstalled BMW Standard Tools Completely. Nothing was working including NCS.

Have not tested E-Sys yet.

OP:
I noticed you said you aren't really getting feedback on the system.
I think it's great beside that one issues I had^.
Only other problem I am experiencing is that with my K+DCan using ISTA-P its very slow and takes a while just reading the car information (no programming).

Not sure if that is how the emulator just works and it takes awhile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW ISTA 4.33.30 The programming system could not be initialised Edward1968 40 8,422 5 hours ago
Last Post: iyade46
  [MEGA] ESYS + PSDZ Full & Lite + ICOM Firmware + MANUALS + TOOLS hashtagmaster 113 38,046 23-05-2024, 15:42 PM
Last Post: hashtagmaster
XZBMW 61.0 PSdZData - Lite and Full Versions shawnsheridan 18 8,033 22-05-2024, 17:32 PM
Last Post: snf11lci
XZBMW PSdZData 4.47.31 Full & Lite - MEGA charlesjyw 1 285 22-05-2024, 08:25 AM
Last Post: jeroenbmw
XZBMW PSdZData 4.47.20 Full & Lite - MEGA charlesjyw 0 289 04-05-2024, 23:29 PM
Last Post: charlesjyw
XZBMW PSdZData 4.47.12 Full & Lite - MEGA charlesjyw 2 685 02-05-2024, 17:41 PM
Last Post: hashtagmaster
  v.4.47.12_PSdZData LITE Rob@BU 1 234 27-04-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: bmwtech
XZBMW PSdZData 4.46.31 Lite (MEGA) charlesjyw 0 254 22-03-2024, 13:08 PM
Last Post: charlesjyw
  mileage g series virtual bosch id7 tigre 2 298 22-03-2024, 13:00 PM
Last Post: tigre
  Change NBT Evo iDrive 6 Lite Main Menu Car Widget bradsm87 6 624 07-03-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: RuleNormaliai