Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
|
10-01-2018, 17:14 PM,
Post: #161
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(10-01-2018, 13:09 PM)blax123 Wrote:Only reason to downgrade would be if there is I-Step mismatch. I would tend to go back to stock and follow action plan in i5тд+ first.(09-01-2018, 23:14 PM)Almaretto Wrote:(09-01-2018, 22:09 PM)blax123 Wrote: I flashed an 535xd LCI with Alpina SW described like here (FA: 920,9XA; Typekey: XA71; Timecriteria: 12/11; I-Stufe >= 11-09-507) but got this error now in i5тд: |
|||
|
22-01-2018, 22:41 PM,
Post: #162
|
|||
|
|||
|
Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
For the ones who tried this, have anyone tried to flash M550d SW on a 535d for example?
Thanks! [THUMBS UP SIGN] |
|||
|
23-01-2018, 07:46 AM,
Post: #163
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(22-01-2018, 22:41 PM)B5M3W5d Wrote: For the ones who tried this, have anyone tried to flash M550d SW on a 535d for example? No. |
|||
|
23-01-2018, 08:25 AM,
Post: #164
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Lol finally figured out how to flash it only to find out that 535i gearbox is not compatible
![]() Should've done some research prior to :/ |
|||
|
03-02-2018, 13:14 PM,
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018, 13:29 PM by danyro.)
Post: #165
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hi
i have few uncertainties related to this update: 1. For an F25 LCI, x30d, what would be the typeschlussel code? the same for F25 in general - 210C? 2. Should I pay extra attention to other ECUs like DDE/VDC(aka EDC)/VSS? flash/vo code them afterwards? - I have GA8HP70X gearbox, checked on realoem. It should be compatbile with the Alpina. - I am already at the latest ilevel for my chassis. 3. the car has 2TB from factory. it is worth changing to alpina? from you experience/s? thanks and cheers |
|||
|
03-02-2018, 23:03 PM,
Post: #166
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
|
|||
|
04-02-2018, 03:54 AM,
Post: #167
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(03-02-2018, 23:03 PM)B5M3W5d Wrote:I have not tried.(23-01-2018, 07:46 AM)Almaretto Wrote:No it's not possible or it hasn't been tried?(22-01-2018, 22:41 PM)B5M3W5d Wrote: For the ones who tried this, have anyone tried to flash M550d SW on a 535d for example? |
|||
|
04-02-2018, 08:02 AM,
Post: #168
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I don’t think there will be different SW on 535d or m550d EGS.
|
|||
|
04-02-2018, 08:31 AM,
Post: #169
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Guys
i need some help/guidance from you. I've tried to get alpina SW into my F25 LCI, prod date 06/16, 3.0xd/258hp but no success. what i did: 1. added to VO/SALAPA: 920, 9XA, timecriteria unchanged(03/16), typeschlussel unchanged: WY52, i-level from shipment: 16-03-502 2. read SVT_toll from ecu 3. calculate in SVT_Target with ilevel target 17-11-540, but on EGS ECU all lines were black as there is no update. With typeschlussel XA71, ё5у5 returned a lot of errors due to FA elements mismatch. I've tried with an F20 typekey and I got the updates from the attached pic - which i am not sure they are related to Alpina. Where i am mi5тдken? thanks |
|||
|
04-02-2018, 14:15 PM,
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2018, 14:16 PM by hulahans.)
Post: #170
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(04-02-2018, 08:31 AM)danyro Wrote: Guys Swfl you have generated is from 335xd, so you can use that too if you are happy with it , but will not have gear display in all modes like alpina flash |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)

