Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
17-11-2018, 10:03 AM,
Post: #261
RE: Alpina Flash Gearbox Software
(16-11-2018, 01:50 AM)teaml Wrote:  hi there,
what would be the Typeschlussel for F31 330XD (RHD)
would this work 3L52.

thanks

If i understood this stuff, the 3L52 is for the 330d without Xdrive. For the alpina flash you have to use 8J72 i think. It's from the 335d Xdrive and should work. Can anybody confirm my theory?[url=https://www.bїшшёяarchiv.de/code/8j72.html][/url]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to syncroflash for this post
17-11-2018, 12:47 PM,
Post: #262
RE: Alpina Flash Gearbox Software
(17-11-2018, 10:03 AM)syncroflash Wrote:  
(16-11-2018, 01:50 AM)teaml Wrote:  hi there,
what would be the Typeschlussel for F31 330XD (RHD)
would this work 3L52.

thanks

If i understood this stuff, the 3L52 is for the 330d without Xdrive. For the alpina flash you have to use 8J72 i think. It's from the 335d Xdrive and should work. Can anybody confirm my theory?[url=https://www.bїшшёяarchiv.de/code/8j72.html][/url]


okay, I tried this with  a F34 330D XDrive 3Z51. With the 3Z91 flashing possible but not Alpina. I had to use the 3E51 and this works fine,, but I dont understand that exactly. How do I get the correct Typenschlüssel for the car? I read this thread several times and I thought Ive understood how to find the correct one, but now after the F34 flash it's not clear  anymore. Would be nice, if you can explain it to me. I think it's like this, because there is no Alpina F34 on the market and I have to use the Typenschlüssel from a model with Alpina. In this case the F30 3L52. But how does this work and is it important to use a typenschlüssel with xdrive?

Thanks a lot smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2018, 23:22 PM,
Post: #263
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
How do i revert back to stock? My car isnt right its dropped 60-80 miles per tank and its hanging onto gears... also it takes a bit sometimes to get going... im confused this seems bad to me
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2018, 12:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 12:59 PM by Typergaz.)
Post: #264
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I take it back after a few days of been back at stock ive put alpina back on it is better

(17-11-2018, 12:47 PM)syncroflash Wrote:  
(17-11-2018, 10:03 AM)syncroflash Wrote:  
(16-11-2018, 01:50 AM)teaml Wrote:  hi there,
what would be the Typeschlussel for F31 330XD (RHD)
would this work 3L52.

thanks

If i understood this stuff, the 3L52 is for the 330d without Xdrive. For the alpina flash you have to use 8J72 i think. It's from the 335d Xdrive and should work. Can anybody confirm my theory?[url=https://www.bїшшёяarchiv.de/code/8j72.html][/url]


okay, I tried this with  a F34 330D XDrive 3Z51. With the 3Z91 flashing possible but not Alpina. I had to use the 3E51 and this works fine,, but I dont understand that exactly. How do I get the correct Typenschlüssel for the car? I read this thread several times and I thought Ive understood how to find the correct one, but now after the F34 flash it's not clear  anymore. Would be nice, if you can explain it to me. I think it's like this, because there is no Alpina F34 on the market and I have to use the Typenschlüssel from a model with Alpina. In this case the F30 3L52. But how does this work and is it important to use a typenschlüssel with xdrive?

Thanks a lot smile

I used 3E51 on my F36 435d and as its said on earlier posts after the flash is complete you have to load original VO and code the egs with that for the x-drive to work.. this is how i did mine
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2018, 15:21 PM,
Post: #265
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hello,

I have a F10 (build date 03/2010) FW51. I-level 10-03-503. There is a retrofitted 6WA,so the build date is changed to 03/2011. Do I have to update the car to a newer I-level, or is the alpina egs flash possible without updating the I_level?
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2019, 08:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 08:44 AM by poppiraver.)
Post: #266
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hello i need help ist this correct for f25 35d Bj 14 17-07 i Step
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2019, 09:06 AM,
Post: #267
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
yes, it should be ok.
i have also 210C ID on my F25.

Flash only EGS and skip the other ECUs like DME etc.
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2019, 09:27 AM,
Post: #268
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Which thing is crucial? the HWEL with id 03 and the 210c? flash with swdeploy? and code. Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2019, 09:31 AM,
Post: #269
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Crucial is to have HWEL black and you have it.
210C is the alpina software for F25 35d, so you are good to go.

So proceed with flash(swdeploy) and coding onyl for EGS ECU.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to danyro for this post
03-01-2019, 09:54 AM,
Post: #270
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
for a 550i i need xa71 and 920 & 9xa as well as newer than 1211? and i can always go back from the alpina back to series without problems and if something goes wrong?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need software TCSU3 for touch command morll 2 302 06-10-2026, 12:27 PM
Last Post: George_83
  Beta test of Bmw flasher software bmwprogramavimas 11 1,516 05-10-2026, 19:59 PM
Last Post: bmwprogramavimas
  Looking for FA and SVT files for BMW M3 & ALPINA B3 (iDrive 8.5) Thanhnguyen04121991 0 100 28-08-2026, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Thanhnguyen04121991
  OPF Delete by ROW-Software on G82 2026 Metal 17 1,163 20-08-2026, 10:01 AM
Last Post: MichaelNRW
  Id4 -> id6 with latest software solution It3_Magic 4 969 15-08-2026, 19:52 PM
Last Post: HU_man
  Alpina B8 GT EGS 850Nm TQLimit weby 5 277 11-08-2026, 18:39 PM
Last Post: that4chanняскёя
  Alpina рдят cataloge(ETK) Eyestorm 3 181 24-07-2026, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Eyestorm
  BMW G8x CS DME Software philipp-dahmer 5 508 22-07-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: philipp-dahmer
  G11 740dx Alpina Cluster speed reading issue LdkE 3 285 09-07-2026, 10:11 AM
Last Post: LdkE
  G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80 XuLeTZ 3 382 05-07-2026, 15:58 PM
Last Post: jaki

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content