Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
12-10-2019, 05:49 AM,
Post: #371
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(27-09-2019, 19:46 PM)blax123 Wrote:  
(27-09-2019, 05:55 AM)koder88 Wrote:  6hp in f01 not have alpine flash

You're wrong. It has.




шош !!! I try on my f01 730d but not have new flash sad
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2019, 15:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-10-2019, 15:20 PM by bmwm5nl.)
Post: #372
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hi guys,

Could some please tell me how to force the egs?
I have done everything exactly according to what everyone is saying.
I do get a few ecu’s for updates but the egs is black!
What am I doing wrong?

I have a 535d f11 which has been tuned.
I have changed the typeschlussel to xb71 an the date to 1211.
Added the 920 and 9xa to the fa.
Tried writing and only changing the fa.
Created the ist file, the soll file and calculated the Tal.


Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2019, 14:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-10-2019, 14:19 PM by hulahans.)
Post: #373
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(22-05-2019, 10:23 AM)B5M3W5d Wrote:  Has anyone tried xHP Flashtool who can compare it to Alpina software?
https://www.xhpflashtool.com/

I drove for a long time with Alpina flash and now bought xhpflashtool to try different stages. First, i think its a little expensive for privat users .Business prices are good.


A lot of changes and possibilities to change settings manual, a real good tool, only thing for f330d you can not change in sportmode that it will upshift to 8th gear as in alpina. So on german motorway the 7th gear is not enough for chipped car with 290km/ vmax, they have to programm this too.
Stage 3 is a perfect one for racetrack in sportmode with aggressive downshifting for example.
Individual settings depends on which car you exactly drive.


Real good settings i think, 
alpina flash was good but always a little lethargic if you like to drive really fast.
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2019, 14:41 PM,
Post: #374
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
So I flashed the Alpina software to my F10 530D. I cleared adaptations and checked for faults with i5тд. I was showing a communication fault between ICM, DDE and EGS. It wouldn’t clear after deleting the fault memory so I flashed back to stock. Does anyone know if this is common/normal or have any idea what went wrong or what this issue may be. The car did seem to drive ok but the fault being present stopped my park assist from working.

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с
clapping BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2019, 14:57 PM,
Post: #375
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
maybe wrong type key? i dont know 100% but i think there are differents between f10 and f11 and lci or prelci
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2019, 15:02 PM,
Post: #376
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I have an LCI F10 530D and used typecode XA71 and date 0313. Any advances on what I should use?

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с
clapping BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2019, 15:08 PM,
Post: #377
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Usually you have no mi5тдkes. Which firmware have you flashed? Designation was?

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2019, 15:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-10-2019, 15:19 PM by DayvG.)
Post: #378
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(27-10-2019, 15:08 PM)user_530d Wrote:  Usually you have no mi5тдkes. Which firmware have you flashed? Designation was?

You can see here. My actual ZK is 0315 and typecode is 5D12.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с
clapping BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2019, 15:25 PM,
Post: #379
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
for me you original time criteria is ok and xa71 too
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2019, 15:33 PM,
Post: #380
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Ok, you flashed mixed software.
Use 5D51 and your ZK 0315 for calculating tal. ZK 0313 is not LCI. LCI is 0713 or later.
Software with xxx..68...xxx is not right. You need xxx...95...xxx for LCI-Car.
1367... is right, that is alpina soft.

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Reputation: +1 - DayvG [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to user_530d for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need software TCSU3 for touch command morll 2 302 06-10-2026, 12:27 PM
Last Post: George_83
  Beta test of Bmw flasher software bmwprogramavimas 11 1,508 05-10-2026, 19:59 PM
Last Post: bmwprogramavimas
  Looking for FA and SVT files for BMW M3 & ALPINA B3 (iDrive 8.5) Thanhnguyen04121991 0 96 28-08-2026, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Thanhnguyen04121991
  OPF Delete by ROW-Software on G82 2026 Metal 17 1,146 20-08-2026, 10:01 AM
Last Post: MichaelNRW
  Id4 -> id6 with latest software solution It3_Magic 4 967 15-08-2026, 19:52 PM
Last Post: HU_man
  Alpina B8 GT EGS 850Nm TQLimit weby 5 276 11-08-2026, 18:39 PM
Last Post: that4chanняскёя
  Alpina рдят cataloge(ETK) Eyestorm 3 181 24-07-2026, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Eyestorm
  BMW G8x CS DME Software philipp-dahmer 5 508 22-07-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: philipp-dahmer
  G11 740dx Alpina Cluster speed reading issue LdkE 3 275 09-07-2026, 10:11 AM
Last Post: LdkE
  G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80 XuLeTZ 3 382 05-07-2026, 15:58 PM
Last Post: jaki

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
11 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content