Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Programing error
22-12-2024, 22:33 PM,
Post: #1
Programing error
I have i5тд+ 4.49.40 with SDP 4.49.41 Full but cannot do EPS programing on a 2013 F31.
What do I miss?

If I helped you, please press thanks and reputation thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2024, 23:30 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Programing error
(22-12-2024, 22:33 PM)Rik Wrote:  I have i5тд+ 4.49.40 with SDP 4.49.41 Full but cannot do EPS programing on a 2013 F31.
What do I miss?

ё5у5, simple 10 minutes

BMW i5тд іLёаи LїСёи5ё5 Provider
Remote BMW EGS Reset, CAS4 & BDC1 циLoск & Key Learning
DME ISN OBD2, Coding and Programming
File 5ёяvїcё (DTC, EGR, SCR, DPF, Flaps, etc)
USA Force Readiness File 5ёяvїcё
Whatsapp +19714041259
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2024, 16:55 PM,
Post: #3
RE: Programing error
(22-12-2024, 23:30 PM)DSESET86 Wrote:  
(22-12-2024, 22:33 PM)Rik Wrote:  I have i5тд+ 4.49.40 with SDP 4.49.41 Full but cannot do EPS programing on a 2013 F31.
What do I miss?

ё5у5, simple 10 minutes

And how?

If I helped you, please press thanks and reputation thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2024, 17:14 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Programing error
(22-12-2024, 22:33 PM)Rik Wrote:  I have i5тд+ 4.49.40 with SDP 4.49.41 Full but cannot do EPS programing on a 2013 F31.
What do I miss?

why cannot? you get any error?
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2024, 22:05 PM,
Post: #5
RE: Programing error
Asking f5с in the process?

Click Thanks and Reputation[їшяgё: under.gif]if this post helped you.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  f5с file needed to resolve SWT-error kenza750 10 365 30-09-2026, 11:17 AM
Last Post: kenza750
  MGU error upload Provision file Siki78 10 624 28-09-2026, 06:41 AM
Last Post: jb2005
  BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log boweld11 6 254 12-09-2026, 19:14 PM
Last Post: uh60
  xdrive off with ё5у5 without error in dash dankocg 22 7,689 01-09-2026, 21:27 PM
Last Post: kami2k
  NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit smokerikkk 6 350 24-08-2026, 10:13 AM
Last Post: smokerikkk
  Solved ✔ SOLVED - BDC module error after failed bїшшёяUtility code Darmand 11 310 22-08-2026, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Darmand
  Bmw F45 225XE 2019-21F208 error Dee67 1 100 15-08-2026, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Dee67
  E87 2007 ews tampering error 5aaaaa2010 5 231 13-08-2026, 07:09 AM
Last Post: 5aaaaa2010
  BMW F10 520D 2014 Error memory maki1 1 116 05-07-2026, 23:55 PM
Last Post: maki1
0Scope BMW E90 DSC Module (Error IFH-0009) after Failed i5тд-р Flash marcel.buhna 1 66 04-07-2026, 17:14 PM
Last Post: jaramillo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:

Return to TopReturn to Content