Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
06-01-2025, 08:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2025, 08:45 AM by ecusaver.)
Post: #1
Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
Hi all, usually I am able to find information with search but have not been able to find solid information regarding flashing remotely using K+DCAN successfully. 

I have been typically using teamviewer to gain access remotely to customers computer and have downloaded BMW standard tools on their system along with K+DCAN cable drivers, then import daten files for their chassis and perform flashing this way. 

Now I am looking to avoid installing software on the customers computer and only use a USB redirector software to gain access to their K+DCAN cable and use it like a direct extension from my desktop so I can use my PC's software and daten files. 

I tried using Flexihub and USB Redirector Technician Edition, so far I have only been able to use Flexihub successfully one time when flashing MSV70 with WINKFP. Most of the time the flash will fail anywhere from 0-99% randomly. I am guessing due to unstable connection between devices. I tried changing the compression settings which did not help much. When using USB Redirector Technician Edition I wasn't able to get any flashing progress made and the flash fails at 0-1%. Is there any way to defeat this and flash reliably using K+DCAN and a USB redirector tool?

The more I learn the less I know...
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2025, 09:03 AM,
Post: #2
RE: Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
Have you considered this :
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=64211
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2025, 10:38 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
I would suggest not to use a USB redirector.
Use IFH server which is include in standart tools& ёdїдbд5.

Simply open VPN between PC's, then configure ёdїдbд5 on client PC for USB and start IFH server.
On main side configure ёdїдbд5 as REMOTE interface and client IP.

I use it for flashing with known good USB cable, when the VPN connection is stable, without issues.
Reputation: +1 - ecusaver [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to oceandiver86 for this post
06-01-2025, 12:15 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
(06-01-2025, 10:38 AM)oceandiver86 Wrote:  I would suggest not to use a USB redirector.
Use IFH server which is include in standart tools& ёdїдbд5.

Simply open VPN between PC's, then configure ёdїдbд5 on client PC for USB and start IFH server.
On main side configure ёdїдbд5 as REMOTE interface and client IP.

I use it for flashing with known good USB cable, when the VPN connection is stable, without issues.
Confirm. Many times flashed without issues.

REP + THANKS is very appreciated
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ZAV for this post
06-01-2025, 14:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2025, 21:41 PM by ecusaver.)
Post: #5
RE: Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
(06-01-2025, 10:38 AM)oceandiver86 Wrote:  I would suggest not to use a USB redirector.
Use IFH server which is include in standart tools& ёdїдbд5.

Simply open VPN between PC's, then configure ёdїдbд5 on client PC for USB and start IFH server.
On main side configure ёdїдbд5 as REMOTE interface and client IP.

I use it for flashing with known good USB cable, when the VPN connection is stable, without issues.

Thank you! Got it worked out.

The more I learn the less I know...
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2025, 12:06 PM,
Post: #6
RE: Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
(06-01-2025, 10:38 AM)oceandiver86 Wrote:  I would suggest not to use a USB redirector.
Use IFH server which is include in standart tools& ёdїдbд5.

Simply open VPN between PC's, then configure ёdїдbд5 on client PC for USB and start IFH server.
On main side configure ёdїдbд5 as REMOTE interface and client IP.

I use it for flashing with known good USB cable, when the VPN connection is stable, without issues.

tried this couple of weeks ago with no success. But I did NOT configure at my side as REMOTE.
Can I use ёд5уConnect for that?

So:
TYPE: REMOTE
IP: the IP from Client PC
MODE: OBD_ab625

should that work?

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2025, 15:05 PM,
Post: #7
RE: Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
(07-01-2025, 12:06 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  
(06-01-2025, 10:38 AM)oceandiver86 Wrote:  I would suggest not to use a USB redirector.
Use IFH server which is include in standart tools& ёdїдbд5.

Simply open VPN between PC's, then configure ёdїдbд5 on client PC for USB and start IFH server.
On main side configure ёdїдbд5 as REMOTE interface and client IP.

I use it for flashing with known good USB cable, when the VPN connection is stable, without issues.

tried this couple of weeks ago with no success. But I did NOT configure at my side as REMOTE.
Can I use ёд5уConnect for that?

So:
TYPE: REMOTE
IP: the IP from Client PC
MODE: OBD_ab625

should that work?
No. Manualy edit ёdїдbд5.ini for REMOTE and IP
without mode

REP + THANKS is very appreciated
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ZAV for this post
07-01-2025, 15:10 PM,
Post: #8
RE: Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
OK thanks, I will try that. Or could you post example of your ёdїдbд5.ini
do you need to edit also Remote.ini?

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2025, 17:28 PM,
Post: #9
RE: Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
ёdїдbд5 ini contains:
Interface =REMOTE
RemoteHost = ip adress

No need remote.ini

REP + THANKS is very appreciated
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ZAV for this post
07-01-2025, 21:02 PM,
Post: #10
RE: Flashing Remotely With WINKFP K+DCAN
(07-01-2025, 15:10 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  OK thanks, I will try that. Or could you post example of your ёdїдbд5.ini
do you need to edit also Remote.ini?

https://mega.nz/file/lTMgAIiJ#CbEnZI32sd...w08Bcth3AM

ёdїдbд5 Konfigurator 2.0.0 linked above

The more I learn the less I know...
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ecusaver for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Scope Mini F56 BDC Replace remotely sasy90 4 211 04-10-2026, 09:42 AM
Last Post: sasy90
  e70 reset ISN EGS 8HP (GSB233 E series) looking for WinKFP files NickMayer 1 209 23-09-2026, 14:05 PM
Last Post: claw
  Fob not working remotely after FEM ISN change It3_Magic 7 1,148 16-08-2026, 14:59 PM
Last Post: Jumper
  VPN remote coding with K Dcan cable egoy936 31 10,239 12-08-2026, 17:04 PM
Last Post: PUMUKY1
  K+DCAN Flashing with ёdїдbд5Lib problem TuKamil 17 428 05-08-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: World L
  DCAN Firmware Update Fps 37 7,747 04-08-2026, 18:25 PM
Last Post: Ivanchen1211
  Flashing with їсош using ё5у5 (feedback) mirh 4 228 23-07-2026, 16:33 PM
Last Post: ivanivanusic
  Flashing E series CIC with ёdїдbд5 7.7.2 MOST ASYNC Mwahab 0 162 21-07-2026, 18:17 PM
Last Post: Mwahab
  E60 B05cн DSC 8+ — flashing a custom program area / RSA-1024 вурдs? alexnaoumov 7 239 21-06-2026, 05:27 AM
Last Post: that4chanняскёя
  BMW G series diesel remote flashing jurek_purek 11 798 16-06-2026, 18:09 PM
Last Post: DENTFLEX

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content