Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Icam Surround view
02-03-2026, 19:27 PM,
Post: #1
Icam Surround view
Hi there 

I've just brought a BMW X4 M40i G02 2019 and was wondering if its possible to retrofit surround view cameras? I've done it before on my old BMW but that was a TRSVC and this 1 seems to be Icam ive done loads of retrofits before but I didnt want to spend a load of money if its not possible. 

I have a reverse camera already but ive been told this cannot be used? I dont have the Icam module. 

Any help would be so much appreciated i understand its going to be expensive but its not about the money I love to learn and its a feature I would like 

Thanks 
Daniel 
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2026, 23:02 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Icam Surround view
you need 360 module, rear camera, mirrors with side cameras, front camera. far from not spending few pennys

- Speed limit activation f5с7e and f5с11f
- active cruise control f5с149
- EVO carplay activation
- high beam assist 1b1
- MGU android auto
- coding/ retrofits
 
Successful retrofits - rear folding and heated seats F3x; ACC G05+ G2x; reverse camera F1X+ F2X+ F3X+ F40+ G3X; heated wheel F15 + F3X+ F40+ G01+ G07+ G2X+ G3X+ G05; high beam assist F3X+ F40+ G2X+ G3X+ G05; cruise control F2X; 6WA+ 6WB clusters on various models; Harman Kardon F15+ F20; CIC to NBT; NBT to EVO; trailer hitch G3X+ F15; folding mirrors F3X+ F2X; lane change assist G3X+ G0X+ G15+ G2X; gesture control GXX; heated electric memory seats F3x+GXX; laser lights G05, G20, G26; towbar F15, G61; engine swap F15; G30 rear lci lights
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2026, 08:04 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Icam Surround view
Thanks for your responce im kind of getting my head around рдят5 needed im just struggling with the wiring loom, ive ordered 2 wing mirrors as I want to add power fold mirrors and these have the cameras already, ive ordered 2 more cameras for front and rear. 

Im just trying to get my head around the wiring loom people have said they got it from BMW but dont list the рдят number is it a case of just ringing them and asking? 

I would appreciate the help for the wiring i would rather keep it all genuine BMW i have seen looms on ali express but I dont wanna risk it not working after the effort put it

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2026, 11:49 AM,
Post: #4
RE: Icam Surround view
check teh link. They have all you need...


Attached Files
Loom.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 25 times
Size: 54 bytes


.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2026, 12:58 PM,
Post: #5
RE: Icam Surround view
I have a set available, if interested.

Click Thanks and Reputation[їшяgё: under.gif]if this post helped you.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Scope Icam on P5DL (Surround View ) 2014 POSIBBLE? Denguss 0 83 12-09-2026, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Denguss
0Navi Rear view camera retrofit Haszard6 6 289 08-09-2026, 16:41 PM
Last Post: koder88
  BMW F01 pre-lci retrofit surround view from F01 LCI kubaskl 12 610 02-09-2026, 18:12 PM
Last Post: kubaskl
0Engine Unable to view control units..... J415UNNY 0 121 20-03-2026, 17:46 PM
Last Post: J415UNNY
  Surround view retrofit Just2fast5 2 223 18-03-2026, 14:59 PM
Last Post: d.martynov
  SOLVED!! Nbt to Evo no rear view camera Denguss 7 418 16-03-2026, 19:54 PM
Last Post: Denguss
  Rear View Camera retrofit (F20) hugo325 32 9,509 03-03-2026, 18:04 PM
Last Post: DieStream
  Icam bench setup issue DJ_B4L 6 343 12-02-2026, 17:11 PM
Last Post: Bavarian
  BMW F40 rear view camera retrofit Dravil 62 7,242 28-12-2025, 21:17 PM
Last Post: Thorsten
  Solved ✔ MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC Volum 8 622 17-12-2025, 21:12 PM
Last Post: Volum

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content