Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
|
27-04-2026, 13:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2026, 13:12 PM by century-voyager.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
Hello,
I want to flash my NBT EVO ID4 HW2.3 to ID6. Is it possible to flash this head unit without rebooting? I've seen offers online for €150, claiming it's possible. Here's an excerpt: Product Information "EVO ID4 to ID6 Flash (No Reboots) incl. CarPlay Fullscreen" NBT EVO ID4 to ID6 Flash (No Reboots) Our NBT EVO ID4 to ID6 flash with custom tuning and coding. Latest I-level, no outdated software versions; navigation can be used without reboots. The flash is available for all BMW and Mini models with ID4 devices. Compatible NBTEVO versions: NBTevo_A, C, D, E, F, G Included: Lifetime Map Update f5с CarPlay with full screen mode Video in Motion Activation Flash from ID4 to ID6 Compared to other offers, we have developed a special ратсн to keep RAM usage as low as possible. Among other things, we use the ID4 software's navigation container for route calculation, which is significantly more resource-efficient. This allows us to offer a user experience almost equivalent to a head unit with 4GB of RAM. The processor is the same in both systems, therefore there are no stutters or other limitations. So everyone here, is there a way to flash with i-level 03-18 without reboots with special tal ??? all the best |
|||
|
27-04-2026, 13:37 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
no need for a custom tal
only some work after the flash... Motorrad f5с retrofit, Motorrad BMS IMMO solutions
MRR 0x149 retrofit, EGS7 recover via J2534 ISN 5ёяvїcё, EGS ISN reset (including EGS7 via OBD) Custom NBTEvo solutions, Physical NBTEvo repairs MGU solutions (including CP/AA activation via SSH) MG1 f5с retrofit by OBD, f5сs rejected by tuning repair Remote coding 5ёяvїcёs +REP and THANKS if I have helped you |
|||
|
27-04-2026, 13:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2026, 13:45 PM by century-voyager.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
what work ??
can anybody tel how to flash to id6 without rebooting ??? and how about random black screen with apix1 display when flashing to latest i-step ? |
|||
|
27-04-2026, 14:24 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
I think no one will reveal the secret to flashing to ID6 without rebooting, whoever does it wants to be paid.
|
|||
|
27-04-2026, 14:46 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
Okay
I want to flash my Evo ID4 to ID6 with the latest i-step level, not just the 03-18 i-level! I'm looking for someone who can do the following: flash ID4 to ID6 with the latest i-step without reboots get an APIX1 screen working on an Evo HW2.3 without sudden black screens have a voltage converter from 12V to 8.3V already built into the LVDS cable Please send offers via PM Thanks |
|||
|
27-04-2026, 18:19 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
It seemed from your first message that you found a provider who offers it - why not go through them? I’ve already heard sellers reassure people about it, but I haven’t seen any customer actually confirm it yet
I tried myself to switch from ID4 to NBT EVO Y. I managed to fїж the black screen issue; on some vehicles the navigation works fine and doesn’t crash, but not on all of them. I still have problems with certain cars So I always inform my clients about the possible risk of system overload when using the OEM navigation |
|||
|
27-04-2026, 18:55 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
black screen issue is apex1 display problem but not 4gb ram problem..
so i want to know here if is possible with a ратсн to run id6 on evo hw2.3 with 2gb ram without random reboots.... |
|||
|
27-04-2026, 21:13 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
You can run on 1GB without reboots, only some рдят5 of it ofc. Once you figure out why it reboots you can ратсн it -> just disable the watchdog. Easier to add the memory to it tho
The apix рдят, it's easier, just combine the swfls. Enough hints
I like Objective-C Kind of new to this stuff... |
|||
|
28-04-2026, 19:40 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
(27-04-2026, 21:13 PM)walkernight88 Wrote: You can run on 1GB without reboots, only some рдят5 of it ofc. Once you figure out why it reboots you can ратсн it -> just disable the watchdog. Easier to add the memory to it tho Which SWFL should I revert to version 18-03? To resolve the Apix1 black screen... |
|||
|
29-04-2026, 08:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2026, 09:12 AM by Lux.)
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: evo id4 hw2.3 flash with 03-18 to id6 without reboots ???
I examined a Mini F56 SVT file from an NBT Evo 2.3 flashed to ID6; all the IBAD files were not updated.
However, I don't know if any ратснes were applied via SSH. (28-04-2026, 19:40 PM)vipsha Wrote:(27-04-2026, 21:13 PM)walkernight88 Wrote: You can run on 1GB without reboots, only some рдят5 of it ofc. Once you figure out why it reboots you can ратсн it -> just disable the watchdog. Easier to add the memory to it tho If I remember correctly, the APIX information is contained in the HMI SWFL files.... we are waiting for an answer from some ёxpёят
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



The apix рдят, it's easier, just combine the swfls. Enough hints
