Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
01-06-2023, 23:54 PM,
Post: #1
Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
Hello everyone,

I have ENTRYNAV2 (ID6) and the 8.8" CID on G20 (Live Cockpit Plus). I want to try to upgrade it to the 10.25" screen that comes with MGU. 

Old Screen is 8.8" CID GEN2
Manufacturer: ALPINE
рдятNo: 6550 8717540 04

New Screen is 10.25" MGU CID
Manufacturer: Visteon (00125611-10, HW0009, SW004B)
рдятNo: 6550 8798742 04

I've tried changing the VO a couple of ways, but I always end up getting NO SIGNAL.

Tried changing:

Code:
- CID_DISPLAY_RES to 1440_540, 1920_720
- CID_APIX_MODE to apix2, apix3
- CID_DISPLAY_SIZE to 10_25
- CID_DISPLAY_AR to 1_07

In my mind, this is a simple display that needs the HU to output the correct resolution/ratio/color over the APIX protocol?

Can help and anyone shed some light on what's going on? Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2023, 01:29 AM,
Post: #2
RE: Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
Entrynav2 some ppl didn't manage to make it work with 10.25inch 1440 EVO screen, how about MGU one's?

https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.p...825&page=2

  • If you have д05, TIS or Sgate account, Ask about д05 Client to easily download NCD2.0, Secure Token, f5с, SFA, FA, SVT, MGU & Wave Provisions for ECE f5с Repair kits.
    5ёяvїcё history
  • Secure Coding 2.0 Type Key, FA, SFA, LCS Switch, SecOc, SME/HV Replacement
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
  • Offline Driver Profile creation for IDC23 ID8.5
  • Feature Installer codes B2B
  • DME VIN ISN Working Hours IMMO OFF File and Remote 5ёяvїcё MG1 MD1 IMMO OFF
  • (E,F,G) 7DCT - DKG - 8HP - 6HP - EGS7 ISN Reset
  • KAFAS4 Virgin and ратснing Remote
  • CAS2/3/4 Full IMMO & LOCKSMITH Customization Dump & Remote
  • іLёаи i5тд LїСёи5ё5s
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2023, 08:09 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
True, I saw that post though I was unsure what the issue with the G30 was. The 1440_540 resolution should work with Entrynav2 as the APIX2 protocol supports it, so it was probably just coding, or maybe component protection. Not sure how that protection works.

However, the G20 comes with two screens, the 8.8" 1280x480 screen and the 10.25" 1920x720 screen I believe. People were successful in coding MGU HU from 8.8 1280x480 to 10.25" 1920x720, I want to see if I could make it work with EntryNav2.

Does anybody have any additional info on the Visteon screen or why I might be getting No Signal?
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2023, 08:21 AM,
Post: #4
RE: Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
Might the video cable be the problem?
Maybe it doesn’t give enough voltage through.
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2023, 11:47 AM,
Post: #5
RE: Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
Entrynav2 didnt work with 1440_540, 1920_720 resolution
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2023, 18:46 PM,
Post: #6
RE: Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
(03-06-2023, 11:47 AM)Garryq Wrote:  Entrynav2 didnt work with 1440_540, 1920_720 resolution

Did you ever find out why? Was it a technical limitation or a software issue?
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2026, 14:31 PM,
Post: #7
RE: Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
Need your support. I have an F40 with Entrynav2. I installed a larger 10.25-inch display. I also changed the resolution to 1440x540 and set the size to 10.25. All other values have already been adjusted for the larger screen as well. However, I get a 'no signal' message. Can the large display even be installed in the F40, and if so, what else needs to be coded?
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2026, 14:44 PM,
Post: #8
RE: Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
(26-07-2026, 14:31 PM)Dravil Wrote:  Need your support. I have an F40 with Entrynav2. I installed a larger 10.25-inch display. I also changed the resolution to 1440x540 and set the size to 10.25. All other values have already been adjusted for the larger screen as well. However, I get a 'no signal' message. Can the large display even be installed in the F40, and if so, what else needs to be coded?

Get MGU, RAM and Dkombi4

Remote BMW support all series
Coding + Flashing
Ecu Validation
Coding 2.0
KDS/SecOC/Diag/LCS
Immo Solutions
f5с/SFA Repair pack

Contact if need help
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2026, 14:57 PM,
Post: #9
RE: Install 10.25" MGU CID on ENTRYNAV2 (G20)
(26-07-2026, 14:44 PM)jaramillo Wrote:  
(26-07-2026, 14:31 PM)Dravil Wrote:  Need your support. I have an F40 with Entrynav2. I installed a larger 10.25-inch display. I also changed the resolution to 1440x540 and set the size to 10.25. All other values have already been adjusted for the larger screen as well. However, I get a 'no signal' message. Can the large display even be installed in the F40, and if so, what else needs to be coded?

Get MGU, RAM and Dkombi4

That means no way to do it work. Need other рдят5 right?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i5тд+ 4.61.4x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 1 524 03-10-2026, 13:00 PM
Last Post: NathObeaN
  i5тд+ 4.61.3x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 3 818 17-09-2026, 15:03 PM
Last Post: naunos
  10.25 screen to entrynav2 on BMW G30 fanaticbmw 32 13,104 16-09-2026, 18:40 PM
Last Post: BMW_Fun
  i5тд+ 4.61.1x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 30 2,438 11-09-2026, 22:49 PM
Last Post: NeRkO20
  i5тд+ 4.61.2x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 4 708 05-09-2026, 21:25 PM
Last Post: 2013m5
  i5тд+ 4.58.4x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 12 1,790 04-09-2026, 00:12 AM
Last Post: charlesjyw
  i5тд+ 4.59.4x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 2 693 21-08-2026, 16:43 PM
Last Post: shawnsheridan
  i5тд+ 4.60.4x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 0 555 07-08-2026, 15:48 PM
Last Post: shawnsheridan
  EntryNav2 not responding Airbus 4 242 01-08-2026, 20:59 PM
Last Post: al70
  Entrynav2 Maps Problem Chillmeister 24 4,820 30-07-2026, 18:12 PM
Last Post: Thorsten

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content