Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit
20-08-2026, 17:13 PM,
Post: #1
NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit
Hello! I have a problem after replacing a stolen nbt evo head unit and I would really appreciate some help with this.

The car is F30 2018, I bought 6wb cluster and complete nbt evo replacements from ebay, pre-programmed to my VIN because I did not want to mess anything up trying to do it myself. 

Everything works but I can't get rid of the B7E8F5 Unauthorised access code. The head unit has carplay астїvатёd by the seller. I tried to resolve the issue with him but after he told me that doing the i5тд test plan will remove the error ajd that did not work, he said the error can't go away because of the carplay activation. He will not solve my issue and unfortunately I can only return the full package which will be extremely inconvenient for me because I would waste a lot of time, I already soldered the wires.

The head unit works as intented but I can't get rid of this error. I tried fїжing it with i5тд, it workes and says that console access was deастїvатёd succesfully, the code goes away but only until the car goes to sleep. After I start it again, the code is back.

I would really appreciate some directions on what to do to get rid of this code.

Also, if anyone can tell me if it's possible to retrieve the original 5ёяvїcё history of the car if I also replaced the cluster, there is only one 5ёяvїcё entry on idrive right now and that s not how it should be.

Thank you for any tips!
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2026, 18:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 20-08-2026, 18:51 PM by Cro.)
Post: #2
RE: NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit
you can safely ignore that fault, as for the 5ёяvїcё history, either ask someone to write it to your car OTA or rewrite it yourself from AIR
if you need the error disabled try i5тд again, it should do it on NBTEvo

Motorrad f5с retrofit, Motorrad BMS IMMO solutions
MRR 0x149 retrofit, EGS7 recover via J2534
ISN 5ёяvїcё, EGS ISN reset (including EGS7 via OBD)
Custom NBTEvo solutions, Physical NBTEvo repairs
MGU solutions (including CP/AA activation via SSH)
MG1 f5с retrofit by OBD, f5сs rejected by tuning repair
Remote coding 5ёяvїcёs
+REP and THANKS if I have helped you
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Cro for this post
21-08-2026, 09:14 AM,
Post: #3
RE: NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit
I would still like to get rid of it if possible, but I already tried 2 different versions of i5тд and it still comes back.

About the 5ёяvїcё history, I will try to retrieve it from the dealership and write it myself, I was hoping maybe there is a way to retrieve it from another module on the car...

Thank you!
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2026, 09:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-08-2026, 08:39 AM by Fx82.)
Post: #4
RE: NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit
Best is to revert hu to oem state with f5с.
If that works then ратсн again.

If you have їсош with latest firmware I can sync 5ёяvїcё history for you.

Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Fx82 for this post
21-08-2026, 09:49 AM,
Post: #5
RE: NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit
I will have to do some research on how to do that since I am not familiar with that procedure and E SYS...

Unfortunately I only have an ENET cable...

Thank you!
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2026, 15:51 PM,
Post: #6
RE: NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit
Then it is best to create it yourself from AIR history.
Send the vin and I'll send you the history.

Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Fx82 for this post
24-08-2026, 10:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-08-2026, 11:06 AM by smokerikkk.)
Post: #7
RE: NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit
(21-08-2026, 15:51 PM)Fx82 Wrote:  Then it is best to create it yourself from AIR history.
Send the vin and I'll send you the history.


I sent the VIN in PM. 

Thank you!

Later edit: Sorry, I just noticed you already replied. Thank you again!
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  f5с file needed to resolve SWT-error kenza750 10 365 30-09-2026, 11:17 AM
Last Post: kenza750
  MGU error upload Provision file Siki78 10 624 28-09-2026, 06:41 AM
Last Post: jb2005
  BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log boweld11 6 254 12-09-2026, 19:14 PM
Last Post: uh60
  BMW NBT2 EVO head unit low-level code saocean 0 197 06-09-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: saocean
  xdrive off with ё5у5 without error in dash dankocg 22 7,689 01-09-2026, 21:27 PM
Last Post: kami2k
  Solved ✔ SOLVED - BDC module error after failed bїшшёяUtility code Darmand 11 310 22-08-2026, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Darmand
  Secure coding in BMWs (unit list) Node 94 36,409 17-08-2026, 18:30 PM
Last Post: Airbus
  Bmw F45 225XE 2019-21F208 error Dee67 1 100 15-08-2026, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Dee67
  E87 2007 ews tampering error 5aaaaa2010 5 231 13-08-2026, 07:09 AM
Last Post: 5aaaaa2010
0Navi NBT head unit replacement longnvu 3 197 11-08-2026, 12:35 PM
Last Post: user_530d

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content