Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log
|
11-09-2026, 06:29 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log
Hi guys, I can't code the engine shutters in the G20. The standard method doesn't work. I cut out a few errors from the ECU flash, but more keep coming up. Does anyone have a spreadsheet/the full registry of error codes to cut them out for good?
thanks a lot |
|||
|
11-09-2026, 07:06 AM,
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2026, 07:06 AM by loki954.)
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log
there is solution in the flash of the ecu...but need to read the ecu
click me!!! Tuning Serveces
click me!!!Test my Web site HERE. Immo off PCR2.1 Virtual read files, B05cн Ecu COMPATIBILITY search, frf and sgo files inside |
|||
|
11-09-2026, 08:29 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log
(11-09-2026, 07:06 AM)loki954 Wrote: there is solution in the flash of the ecu...but need to read the ecu I have
|
|||
|
11-09-2026, 11:53 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log
here you go
click me!!! Tuning Serveces
click me!!!Test my Web site HERE. Immo off PCR2.1 Virtual read files, B05cн Ecu COMPATIBILITY search, frf and sgo files inside |
|||
|
11-09-2026, 12:56 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log
(11-09-2026, 06:29 AM)boweld11 Wrote: Hi guys, I can't code the engine shutters in the G20. The standard method doesn't work. I cut out a few errors from the ECU flash, but more keep coming up. Does anyone have a spreadsheet/the full registry of error codes to cut them out for good? Did you try to code them out with ё5у5? AKKS off? |
|||
|
11-09-2026, 17:33 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log
(11-09-2026, 12:56 PM)uh60 Wrote:(11-09-2026, 06:29 AM)boweld11 Wrote: Hi guys, I can't code the engine shutters in the G20. The standard method doesn't work. I cut out a few errors from the ECU flash, but more keep coming up. Does anyone have a spreadsheet/the full registry of error codes to cut them out for good? yes |
|||
|
12-09-2026, 19:14 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log
(11-09-2026, 17:33 PM)boweld11 Wrote:And the errors apears again?(11-09-2026, 12:56 PM)uh60 Wrote:(11-09-2026, 06:29 AM)boweld11 Wrote: Hi guys, I can't code the engine shutters in the G20. The standard method doesn't work. I cut out a few errors from the ECU flash, but more keep coming up. Does anyone have a spreadsheet/the full registry of error codes to cut them out for good? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
