Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
e90 Kombi programming status 2
|
20-11-2025, 08:59 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
e90 Kombi programming status 2
hi,
arrived a Kombi with a programming error and I'm not able to do anything with it in WINKFP or else is it bricked? pls see the details attached thanks! |
|||
|
20-11-2025, 15:45 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: e90 Kombi programming status 2
What flashing software did you use and which ZUSB port did you select?
|
|||
|
20-11-2025, 16:13 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: e90 Kombi programming status 2
WINKFP was used
I tried the current ZUSB and two lower versions with different program files in ёxpёят mode what do you mean by "port"? |
|||
|
20-11-2025, 16:22 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: e90 Kombi programming status 2
In such situations, I flash the software directly to the MCU using JTAG. After 10 minutes, everything comes back to life.
![]() |
|||
|
20-11-2025, 16:25 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: e90 Kombi programming status 2
(20-11-2025, 16:22 PM)SkeYT Wrote: In such situations, I flash the software directly to the MCU using JTAG. After 10 minutes, everything comes back to life. sounds good, never tried that I'll look into what's required thanks! |
|||
|
21-11-2025, 15:57 PM,
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2025, 15:57 PM by DieStream.)
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: e90 Kombi programming status 2
|
|||
|
23-11-2025, 21:49 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: e90 Kombi programming status 2
1: Use Tool32
aif_schreiben FG97197;250925;9316169 2: Winkfp Comfort mode |
|||
|
24-11-2025, 09:42 AM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
RE: e90 Kombi programming status 2
(23-11-2025, 21:49 PM)PUMUKY1 Wrote: 1: Use Tool32 I'll try tool32 thanks! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[їшяgё: v1-7.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/9M7MRg5m/v1-7.jpg)
![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
