Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
2020 G30 MGU replacement
|
19-03-2026, 16:52 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
2020 G30 MGU replacement
So the old MGU died (didn't turn on). Now car has new MGU installed. I flash the MGU with ё5у5, got the f5с repair pack. Did the validation etc. Now the only fault code is: "C95415 No message (parking function activation prompt 2, 0x31a), receiver ACSM, transmitter HU". The question is does the parking assi5тдnt (5DM) have a f5с stored in the MGU that I missed? If so what is the AppID for it?
|
|||
|
19-03-2026, 17:30 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2020 G30 MGU replacement
No such f5с in MGU.
Click Thanks and Reputation
if this post helped you. |
|||
|
19-03-2026, 18:06 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2020 G30 MGU replacement
i guess issue will be ipsec not f5с
MGUtool user, д05 tool user
usual navi certificate, sfa, secure coding |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - Spirit5676 [+1] | |||
|
19-03-2026, 20:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2026, 20:15 PM by Spirit5676.)
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: 2020 G30 MGU replacement
(19-03-2026, 18:06 PM)jararak Wrote: i guess issue will be ipsec not f5с I think you're right. I checked the status in MGU: Bindings Type 1 (MO-ID1): OK OtherBindings Type 1 (MO-ID2): OK MGU Csrs/certificates type 2 (MO-ID3): UNCHECKED Bindings Type 2 (MO-ID4): UNCHECKED Any ideas how to get ID3 & ID4 to OK? |
|||
|
19-03-2026, 21:57 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2020 G30 MGU replacement
Online validation.
Click Thanks and Reputation
if this post helped you. |
|||
|
19-03-2026, 22:13 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2020 G30 MGU replacement
|
|||
|
19-03-2026, 22:34 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2020 G30 MGU replacement
Simultaneously or separately validated?
Click Thanks and Reputation
if this post helped you. |
|||
|
19-03-2026, 22:37 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2020 G30 MGU replacement
|
|||
|
19-03-2026, 22:40 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2020 G30 MGU replacement
As per ё_5у5 manual, yes.
Click Thanks and Reputation
if this post helped you. |
|||
|
19-03-2026, 22:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2026, 10:09 AM by Spirit5676.)
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
RE: 2020 G30 MGU replacement / fїжed
(19-03-2026, 22:40 PM)Stratofortress Wrote: As per ё_5у5 manual, yes. The newest I could find is ё_5у5 3.33 manual, is there a newer or better manual for it? I used Certificate Management Module at Comfort-Mode and I assume I should have used the Certificate Management Extended (based on reading that manual).The manual states that there are more detailed howto, but that is only available within BMW network. Edit: Car seems to work now. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



i![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
