Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Solved ✔ SOLVED!! Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
|
21-03-2026, 18:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2026, 16:03 PM by loki954.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
SOLVED!! Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
Well I have f30 2012 and F32 2014. Both cars are almost the same and I’m going to sell the F30 so I took nbt evo and ATM and installed into F32. On F32 I had nbt and tcb.
I have made the cable tcb to atm and I have working Rtti and apps ( weather, news…) but not working the remote App that it was working perfectly on f30. Could be a coding question? I think it’s all connected correctly and coded as well. Any hints? |
|||
|
21-03-2026, 19:02 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
Did you transfer esim from tcb to atm?
Successfully retrofit on BMW F30 335xi 248,302,3AG,430,5AG,5AS,6NS,8TH,IHKA3
|
|||
|
21-03-2026, 19:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2026, 19:52 PM by Denguss.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
(21-03-2026, 19:02 PM)Siki78 Wrote: Did you transfer esim from tcb to atm?No. It’s same as it was on the other car. On the app I look into ATMs vin. Last update was when I took it of F30 Other question I got is if the emergency call should work or not? Coz I get the message that is faulty. |
|||
|
21-03-2026, 20:05 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
For Remote 5ёяvїcё the ICC-ID and the VIN must match. You can’t move from car to car.
If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
|
21-03-2026, 20:08 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
|
|||
|
21-03-2026, 20:16 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
I know that. You didn't mention anything about donor vin on atm and hu.
If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
|
21-03-2026, 20:33 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
(21-03-2026, 20:16 PM)user_530d Wrote: I know that. You didn't mention anything about donor vin on atm and hu. Sorry I didn’t mentioned but I started saying it was working on F30 and I moved all to f32 . The only thing it’s different is that on f30 I had a cable from atm at the boot to nbt at front and on F32 y used original tcb cables with an adapter. The funny рдят is that I can see atm on ё5у5 and connected apps works but not remote. On F30 it worked all. |
|||
|
21-03-2026, 20:41 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
For remote the OABR from atm to Hu is not necessary. Remote is working over can2 from atm to car. If you can see with ё5у5 connection look ok. Take a look at atm if the cps and longvin donors vin.
Your emulator is working when the car is sleeping? If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
|
21-03-2026, 20:47 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
Is there any error in i5тд? Maybe battery is problem
Successfully retrofit on BMW F30 335xi 248,302,3AG,430,5AG,5AS,6NS,8TH,IHKA3
|
|||
|
21-03-2026, 21:00 PM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Nbt evo + ATM transplant not working
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




