Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW i7 G70 HVS errors after update
|
14-05-2026, 08:19 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BMW i7 G70 HVS errors after update
Hello! I updated the unit software and coded the CCU2 and HVS on a BMW i7 g70 using ё_5у5 Ultra. I then added a certificate for the CCU. However, the car is displaying numerous errors regarding the high-voltage battery and isn't charging. A friendly remote connection 5ёяvїcё fїжed the problem but didn't explain the cause. What could have caused the errors? Should I have saved the battery cell values and added any other tokens?
|
|||
|
15-05-2026, 07:03 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW i7 G70 HVS errors after update
I think HVS requires a certificate
|
|||
|
06-08-2026, 15:49 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW i7 G70 HVS errors after update
Is it fїжed now?
|
|||
|
06-08-2026, 17:51 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW i7 G70 HVS errors after update
Maybe the module was repaired with a virgin dump from another car....
If so, you will need to either replace it or repair it again, and its software must be older than I-Level xxx-11-25... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



