Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
VCM gets updated, even without "Update VCM after TAL Execution" ticked?
|
20-07-2026, 23:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2026, 23:18 PM by bradsm87.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
VCM gets updated, even without "Update VCM after TAL Execution" ticked?
Last time I did a full update on my car, the new SVT was in the VCM afterwards, even though I didn't have "Update VCM after TAL Execution" was ticked. It's a G20.
Under what circumstances does this happen? It it only when the BDC_GW3 is updated? I guess if that is programmed, it may need the VCM master data written again after programming? Would the same apply to BDC_BODY3 given that it's the same physical unit? The reason I ask is that my car is imported from another region and I use different FAs for programming different modules as needed, but I don't ever want to change the original FA in the VCM. Should I always program BDC_GW3 with the original FA so if it ever decides it needs to write the VCM data, it'll write the correct FA? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Help with update | olo320i | 0 | 100 |
27-09-2026, 08:48 AM Last Post: olo320i |
|
| їсош_Hotility ***UPDATED*** 2026 | kami2k | 197 | 11,537 |
17-08-2026, 10:31 AM Last Post: kami2k |
|
|
|
Autohex 2 update feedback | tonemoz | 5 | 559 |
08-08-2026, 14:09 PM Last Post: tonemoz |
| BMW i7 G70 HVS errors after update | sanekmasternsk | 3 | 379 |
06-08-2026, 17:51 PM Last Post: vld |
|
| DCAN Firmware Update | Fps | 37 | 7,688 |
04-08-2026, 18:25 PM Last Post: Ivanchen1211 |
|
| i5тд Doctor Universal Installer UPDate V.9.0.9 | skyman | 2 | 879 |
21-06-2026, 19:16 PM Last Post: 530d |
|
| i5тд I-Level update error IFH-0003 | BMW4LIFE | 4 | 191 |
01-06-2026, 21:29 PM Last Post: BMW4LIFE |
|
| Solved ✔ CAS4 failed after update. | Archimedz | 1 | 189 |
26-05-2026, 18:27 PM Last Post: Archimedz |
|
| i5тд-D show error after update Ver.4.59.30 | ht5ёяvїcё | 11 | 395 |
25-05-2026, 20:46 PM Last Post: Seanjordan20 |
|
| NBT Evo Automatic time setting greyed out after istep update | AlpineF30 | 2 | 183 |
22-05-2026, 09:06 AM Last Post: AlpineF30 |
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



