Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

NBT Evo ATM retrofit. RTTI possible??
22-09-2019, 21:46 PM,
RE: NBT Evo ATM retrofit. RTTI possible??
(22-09-2019, 00:11 AM)DayvG Wrote:  
(21-09-2019, 23:53 PM)Aleksandervanb Wrote:  I can get you full telematics under your vin and your contract if you had telematics with TCB - NBT

HI, i trying to get atm retrofin on my f11 lci, i have now retrofit evo id6 , can you help me get full telematics?
thanx in advance

I just did this in my F10, repin TCB to ATM, swap eSim from TCB to ATM, reconnect in car, login to Connected Drive and all should work. Use NEWTIS or ISTA for wiring diagrams for repinning the connector from TCB to ATM. It’s quite an easy job.
[/quote]
Did you order a specific ATM for your car or just a random ATM and solderd the esim from the TCB?
I can also just use the TCB ATM adapter instead of repin?

Is there anything needed besided the esim?
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2019, 21:52 PM,
I used the type of atm that looks like the original TCB not the roof mounted ATM that is white. When I say I repinned I actually created my own loom using a female plug much like the loom pictured in this thread. Once you have a loom created you’ll need to run a connection from atm to head unit for the GPS etc. The eSim swap will give you back the connected drive services that you had with the original TCB. Just ensure that EVO and ATM use your vehicles VIN not the other way round like you would if using donor ATM services. The hardest part is finding the correct plugs and the female part for the old TCB plug to connect into. Farnell/mouser sell everything you need. TE connectivity make the connectors.

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit FSC
clapping BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 FSC solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
[+] 1 user says Thank You to DayvG for this post
22-09-2019, 21:57 PM,
(22-09-2019, 21:52 PM)DayvG Wrote:  I used the type of atm that looks like the original TCB not the roof mounted ATM that is white. When I say I repinned I actually created my own loom using a female plug much like the loom pictured in this thread. Once you have a loom created you’ll need to run a connection from atm to head unit for the GPS etc. The eSim swap will give you back the connected drive services that you had with the original TCB. Just ensure that EVO and ATM use your vehicles VIN not the other way round like you would if using donor ATM services. The hardest part is finding the correct plugs and the female part for the old TCB plug to connect into. Farnell/mouser sell everything you need. TE connectivity make the connectors.
Okay great, so if I just find a ATM that should be correct for my model I can transfer the esim and be done?
So when the esim is swapped the atm will have the vin of my car?
I understand so a TCB ATM adapter loom would be enough?

Thanks for the info and help, this would let me upgrade the NBT in my i3! smile
22-09-2019, 22:30 PM,
(22-09-2019, 21:57 PM)Oreon Wrote:  
(22-09-2019, 21:52 PM)DayvG Wrote:  I used the type of atm that looks like the original TCB not the roof mounted ATM that is white. When I say I repinned I actually created my own loom using a female plug much like the loom pictured in this thread. Once you have a loom created you’ll need to run a connection from atm to head unit for the GPS etc. The eSim swap will give you back the connected drive services that you had with the original TCB. Just ensure that EVO and ATM use your vehicles VIN not the other way round like you would if using donor ATM services. The hardest part is finding the correct plugs and the female part for the old TCB plug to connect into. Farnell/mouser sell everything you need. TE connectivity make the connectors.
Okay great, so if I just find a ATM that should be correct for my model I can transfer the esim and be done?

You will still need to code the ATM with your VIN and the EVO VIN will need to match it. I don't know your current setup. But as far as eSim swap goes, if everything else is setup correctly it will all work perfectly. Create a loom as per ISTA, connect the wires from TCB to the ATM by whichever method you choose and you are good to go. I don't like to cut any vehicle wires so all my retrofits use looms/harnesses/adaptors.

22-09-2019, 22:36 PM,
(22-09-2019, 22:30 PM)DayvG Wrote:  
(22-09-2019, 21:57 PM)Oreon Wrote:  

You will still need to code the ATM with your VIN and the EVO VIN will need to match it. I don't know your current setup. But as far as eSim swap goes, if everything else is setup correctly it will all work perfectly. Create a loom as per ISTA, connect the wires from TCB to the ATM by whichever method you choose and you are good to go. I don't like to cut any vehicle wires so all my retrofits use looms/harnesses/adaptors.
Great thanks for the info! smile
We'll do, I also don't like to cut any wires so I'll make a nice wiring loom.
How to code the VIN in the ATM? Thought this was not possible at all?
Does it need to be on the bench or can it be done with E-sys/ISTA?

Thanks you're a great help!
22-09-2019, 22:39 PM,
Just VO code it in the car with ESYS. It’s only not recommended if you are using a donor ATM for its connected drive services. As you will be transplanting your TCB eSim everything needs to be your VIN. You can always check the VIN using tool32. I used it after the transplant to ensure that my TCB ICCID was showing in the ATM.

22-09-2019, 22:51 PM,
(22-09-2019, 22:39 PM)DayvG Wrote:  Just VO code it in the car with ESYS. It’s only not recommended if you are using a donor ATM for its connected drive services. As you will be transplanting your TCB eSim everything needs to be your VIN. You can always check the VIN using tool32. I used it after the transplant to ensure that my TCB ICCID was showing in the ATM.
Okay great VO coding NBT EVO and ATM is not that hard.
I am looking a donor ATM though because it is impossible for me to order a new one with my VIN because my model year only had TCB and the dealer can only order it with VIN.

So if I can change the VIN of the donor ATM to my vin and transfer the esim that would solve all my problems, because I need the Connect Drive Services to check my charging level and such. But I understand this is all not possible with a donor ATM?
25-09-2019, 10:27 AM,
(22-09-2019, 21:52 PM)DayvG Wrote:  The hardest part is finding the correct plugs and the female part for the old TCB plug to connect into. Farnell/mouser sell everything you need. TE connectivity make the connectors.
yes its difficult to find parts, i still cant find 26 pin from tcb, so i going try take it out from old tcb, and i can`t find connectors from hsd lines, so i think i have cut them out sad
i like to share what connector i have found 

61139299610 OABR
61139230105 pins nano
61136909058  6 pin connector
61130005197 20 awg pin with wire(0.5mm2)
61130006663 18 awg pin with wire (0.75mm2)
25-09-2019, 10:35 AM,
TE part number for the 26 pin housing. 185226-1

25-09-2019, 10:57 AM,
thanks. would the even great if you can give me part number from hsd lines.. that one i really missing, don`t wont cut cabling in car

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bmw G31 retrofit Mgu id7 atm problem intranet 20 2,399 Yesterday, 08:06 AM
Last Post: smilo
  Kafas issue aftrer ACC Retrofit It3_Magic 14 602 23-04-2024, 07:44 AM
Last Post: It3_Magic
  G82 rear tail lights CSL retrofit Sauron 10 784 20-04-2024, 07:35 AM
Last Post: SANYA
XZBMW BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS intel123 891 466,298 20-04-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: fe7565
XZBMW Neck warmer retrofit Just2fast5 5 380 17-04-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Spirit5676
  ID4 evo to ID6 Evo full retrofit, ATM issues 03178A mitch32 1 182 15-04-2024, 17:52 PM
Last Post: mitch32
  NBT EVO - RTTI VIN numbers Kamcio 1 188 12-04-2024, 21:26 PM
Last Post: shaggyshadow
XZBMW BMW E84 Cruise control retrofit not workig Alyn546 4 219 12-04-2024, 14:23 PM
Last Post: DieStream
  F10 FLA retrofit beng2k 30 1,042 11-04-2024, 18:43 PM
Last Post: beng2k
XZBMW BMW f20 KOMBI2 retrofit bm92 15 515 10-04-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: bm92