Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

NBT EVO b140 Flashing fails with CheckMemoryhttp error
30-08-2017, 00:06 AM,
RE: NBT EVO b140 Flashing fails with CheckMemoryhttp error
Looks like the board has been modified. try adding vo 654 to the FA and recalculate and flash it. it might not work but give it a try

if you feel that I have in some way contributed / helped solve your issues/problems/requests, please do not forget to press thanks or rep button. Much appreciated. 
under
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to tcp443 for this post
30-08-2017, 00:32 AM,
(30-08-2017, 00:06 AM)tcp443 Wrote:  Looks like the board has been modified. try adding vo 654 to the FA and recalculate and flash it. it might not work but give it a try

Yes that is IZGOY tried to do, but it failed.

We at least knew that we must add this VO option.

Can you tell me what does the board exactly mean?

All my knowledge is free for exchange with valuable information
Sharing->Development
  • FSC Repair kits - FSC Retrofits and Conversions Service history
  • Secure Coding 2.0 Type Key, FA, SFA, LCS Switch, SecOc, EOS Tester bypass after SME/HV Replacement
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
  • MGU Carplay/Android auto W/O Telematics/CP/Patching in Middle East and Northern Africa
  • Feature Installer codes B2B
  • DME VIN ISN Working Hours IMMO OFF File and Remote Service/SWIFTEC - MG1 MD1 IMMO OFF
  • (E,F,G) 7DCT - DKG - 8HP - 6HP - EGS7 ISN Reset
  • KAFAS4 Virgin and Patching Remote
  • CAS2/3/4 Full IMMO & LOCKSMITH Customization Dump & Remote
  • HUF5663_434Mhz NO REMOTE SIGNAL FIX
  • F&G Series Headlight Customization
Visit this user's website
30-08-2017, 01:26 AM,
(30-08-2017, 00:06 AM)tcp443 Wrote:  Looks like the board has been modified. try adding vo 654 to the FA and recalculate and flash it. it might not work but give it a try

(30-08-2017, 00:32 AM)Mwahab Wrote:  

Yes that is IZGOY tried to do, but it failed.

We at least knew that we must add this VO option.

Can you tell me what does the board exactly mean?

before we go further, can i check if your hdd is readable? or when you click navi it just shows starting navi, and media storage is inaccessible (i.e. u cannot see hdd space in media, or songs are not there etc)?

if you feel that I have in some way contributed / helped solve your issues/problems/requests, please do not forget to press thanks or rep button. Much appreciated. 
under
30-08-2017, 07:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 30-08-2017, 07:14 AM by intel123.)
I just read this whole thread and i just cant beleive some things biggrin so let me say few things please

@OP: you mentioned that you reworked the boards, is this correct someone checked/resoldered components ? Also, if you know whats good for you, you will stop listening 90% people on this thread as they have no clue what they are talking about and are just experimenting and learning on you. Ill make an example of it in a moment...

@tcp443: how FA/VO can have any effect on hardware change and what that SWFL flash has to do with disconnected/locked HDD ???

[Image: 18.08.44-17.09.18.gif]
BlackBOX Sistemi, Automotive   
[+] 4 users say Thank You to intel123 for this post
30-08-2017, 13:38 PM,
NBT EVO b140 Flashing fails with CheckMemoryhttp error
(30-08-2017, 07:14 AM)intel123 Wrote:  I just read this whole thread and i just cant beleive some things biggrin so let me say few things please

@OP: you mentioned that you reworked the boards, is this correct someone checked/resoldered components ? Also, if you know whats good for you, you will stop listening 90% people on this thread as they have no clue what they are talking about and are just experimenting and learning on you. Ill make an example of it in a moment...

@tcp443: how FA/VO can have any effect on hardware change and what that SWFL flash has to do with disconnected/locked HDD ???

I had similar issue with an nbt (not evo) where hdd was changed. When flashing it always fails at last swfl. Could be this be issue. But again like you said, I definitely do not know as much as someone as knowledgeable as you Bosko. smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

under
31-08-2017, 01:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017, 01:22 AM by Mwahab.)
(30-08-2017, 07:14 AM)intel123 Wrote:  I just read this whole thread and i just cant beleive some things biggrin so let me say few things please

Hi,

Well i didn't do any reworks in the board, i got the unit as it is now.
One unit was tested and working perfectly, but when it was flashed, everything is not working now.
the other i got it with a incomplete flashing.

and the only person from this thread who got an access to the evos from the forums is IZGOY, and he told me you are the only one can help.

I need your assistance.

Sharing->Development
  • Secure Coding 2.0 Type Key, FA, SFA, LCS Switch, SecOc, EOS Tester bypass after SME/HV Replacement
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
  • MGU Carplay/Android auto W/O Telematics/CP/Patching in Middle East and Northern Africa
  • DME VIN ISN Working Hours IMMO OFF File and Remote Service/SWIFTEC - MG1 MD1 IMMO OFF
31-08-2017, 03:44 AM,
Radio card has changed, seems that it should have dab too according to that cover. Now it only has FM and the fakra connector plastics are missing as usual in most ebay evos smile
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Jartsa for this post
31-08-2017, 09:20 AM,
This what jartsa wrote is actrually very correct, i just have one addition to it, on that device from the picture that had change of hardware (i.e. DAB radio card replaced with non DAB card) before it becomes usable again or even diagnosable, HWEL needs to be modified in factory adjust data to reflect the change.

For other device that you claim was working before flashing i dont know what to tell you, usually a full diagnostics is needed when device has failure from nowhere, on first one we see that it has been tampered with so something is wrong there, but the other device that you claim was working normally and now wont pass the memory check error even with what IZGOY did, it can mean one thing only: failed component, which would again be very unusual if device was never opened or tampered with, since EVO units have alot of time before failures will start on them.

So what can i suggest to you ?
Only thing that is left and can be tried is to manually flash EVO over ssh component by component, if that fails you need to send HUs to workshop for complete diagnostics & repair.

[Image: 18.08.44-17.09.18.gif]
BlackBOX Sistemi, Automotive   
[+] 2 users say Thank You to intel123 for this post
31-08-2017, 10:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017, 10:40 AM by Mwahab.)
(31-08-2017, 09:20 AM)intel123 Wrote:  This what jartsa wrote is actrually very correct, i just have one addition to it, on that device from the picture that had change of hardware (i.e. DAB radio card replaced with non DAB card) before it becomes usable again or even diagnosable, HWEL needs to be modified in factory adjust data to reflect the change.

For other device that you claim was working before flashing i dont know what to tell you, usually a full diagnostics is needed when device has failure from nowhere, on first one we see that it has been tampered with so something is wrong there, but the other device that you claim was working normally and now wont pass the memory check error even with what IZGOY did, it can mean one thing only: failed component, which would again be very unusual if device was never opened or tampered with, since EVO units have alot of time before failures will start on them.

So what can i suggest to you ?
Only thing that is left and can be tried is to manually flash EVO over ssh component by component, if that fails you need to send HUs to workshop for complete diagnostics & repair.

The reason i flashed the working EVO is because it was patched, the provider advised me to flash it in order to put on it his solution.
Yes i excluded the failed SWFL from TAL and flashed the rest if the elements, it was safe and sound.
but when it comes to this SWFL 271A, it fails.

And the reason of why i can not eject the disc? is this is sth i put in consideration?
So who do you recommend me to send it to?

Sharing->Development
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
02-09-2017, 00:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2017, 00:58 AM by Mwahab.)
A request from anyone following this post.

I need list of SWFL in HW2.3 B142 (With DAB) jut the names will do.
I wanna try to play with some files.
sounds stupid, but i am on it alone.

Gonna replace swfl_0000271a with any other SWFL manually, i do not what does this will lead me to. but i need to try.

Thanks all.

Sharing->Development
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW E83 A1 error - MRS: No message from DSC ... ivanp 33 1,330 1 hour ago
Last Post: ivanp
XZBMW Esys error message only on EPS. ''Failed to get CAFs for SWE'' arthur101 2 100 25-04-2024, 22:48 PM
Last Post: arthur101
  NBT Evo CAFD missing after coding error Mugga 13 607 24-04-2024, 22:47 PM
Last Post: Mugga
  BMW F20 ACSM4B internal error Pedrom92 4 152 21-04-2024, 21:54 PM
Last Post: Pedrom92
  Flashing hybrid cars with E-sys ravager 0 152 18-04-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: ravager
XZBMW Need help for an error. TibeRiuSca 1 83 18-04-2024, 05:19 AM
Last Post: cipi gutuie
  VO code RSE_HIGH_NBT2 error HU_man 3 162 12-04-2024, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW Error by Ista ABL_DIT_AS6100_TRAMODE_RESET arcelik 18 633 08-04-2024, 19:58 PM
Last Post: Fatalix
XZBMW xdrive off with esys without error in dash dankocg 14 2,924 07-04-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Fatalix
  Solved ✔ ICOM NEXT Error bmwcare 4 2,493 01-04-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: ivanp