Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW iRAP Session. Information
17-06-2018, 06:37 AM,
RE: BMW iRAP Session. Information
(17-06-2018, 03:25 AM)jaramillo Wrote:  Do you know any other software similar to EsysNAT? I did download it but I got some virus alert.

None that I am aware of, but ESYSNAT is safe, it will be a false positive from the AV due to exe packing.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to aknight720 for this post
17-06-2018, 06:48 AM,
Would you be able to give a quick tutorial on how esys nat works? I have tried a few things but never gotten to connect over the internet.

There is more virtual beer money in it for you
17-06-2018, 07:39 AM,
XZBMW  RE: BMW iRAP Session. Information
hello,

here is the irap-client for bmw dealer.

thanks

Attached Files
irap.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 243 times
Size: 70 bytes

- FSC Apple CarPlay for NBT Evo Fullscreen and MGU  OEM 
- FSC-Set for Retrofit CiC, NBT and NBT Evo with USB 18-11 or remote
- FSC Kafas BE, BF and 7E SLI, Kafas4 Speedlimit 11F, WWA 13, FCW 13F
- VIM for NBT Evo, install with USB 18-11 or remote
- FSC for BMW Apps, Sirius Radio, EPS 
-------------
Location is Germany
[+] 8 users say Thank You to chang2 for this post
17-06-2018, 08:48 AM,
(17-06-2018, 06:48 AM)SweetBMW Wrote:  Would you be able to give a quick tutorial on how esys nat works? I have tried a few things but never gotten to connect over the internet.

EsysNat is a great tool, but I have found it very buggy on especially windows 10 systems. Using it on a customer computer for remote session is about 50/50 from my experience.
It has frequent crashes and hangs.

I use another method, it's basically the same thing. Requires:
-a small peice off freeware exe. About 2mb size installed on the client computer. This software opens and forwards a specific port (6801) and broadcast it.
-Teamviewer installed, together with Teamviewer VPN drivers.
-Firewalls and other similar features turned of on the client system.

This allows me to connect through a remote customer ENET cable directly with MY local laptop ESYS/ISTA/Ediabas.ini (tool32, INPA etc)

Ip adress used to connect Esys will be like "Client-TEAMVIEWER-VPN-IP:6801"
Example "7.89.3.42.1:6801"

And you can even ping the connection through a "always open" cmd window throuout the session to make sure connection isn't lost.

The real beauty of this is that customer does not need 1 single BMW software installed what so ever, customer will not see ANYTHING that is going on. So he will just be able to see his own crappy laptop deskop biggrin

Shoot me a PM if you want to know more

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] if you feel that this post helped you!

Reputation: +3 - jaramillo [+1] , oceandiver86 [+1] , Abou Jambo [+1]
[+] 19 users say Thank You to Loliceman for this post
17-06-2018, 12:14 PM,
XZBMW  RE: BMW iRAP Session. Information
(17-06-2018, 08:48 AM)Loliceman Wrote:  
(17-06-2018, 06:48 AM)SweetBMW Wrote:  Would you be able to give a quick tutorial on how esys nat works? I have tried a few things but never gotten to connect over the internet.

EsysNat is a great tool, but I have found it very buggy on especially windows 10 systems. Using it on a customer computer for remote session is about 50/50 from my experience.
It has frequent crashes and hangs.

I use another method, it's basically the same thing. Requires:
-a small peice off freeware exe. About 2mb size installed on the client computer. This software opens and forwards a specific port (6801) and broadcast it.
-Teamviewer installed, together with Teamviewer VPN drivers.
-Firewalls and other similar features turned of on the client system.

This allows me to connect through a remote customer ENET cable directly with MY local laptop ESYS/ISTA/Ediabas.ini (tool32, INPA etc)

Ip adress used to connect Esys will be like "Client-TEAMVIEWER-VPN-IP:6801"
Example "7.89.3.42.1:6801"

And you can even ping the connection through a "always open" cmd window throuout the session to make sure connection isn't lost.

The real beauty of this is that customer does not need 1 single BMW software installed what so ever, customer will not see ANYTHING that is going on. So he will just be able to see his own crappy laptop deskop biggrin

Shoot me a PM if you want to know more

I tried out of curiosity more than 20 times the ESYSNAT software, as you described, tried with ICOM and ENET, but it never worked. In fact, I was also looking for software similar to ESYNAT, but doing the job
18-06-2018, 05:08 AM,
I agreed EsysNat is great in concept but buggy tool.

For Windows 10, I'm using TeamViewer VPN with Windows 10 build-in netsh portproxy command.

The working steps just like Loliceman said on above, but using netsh instead of port forward tool.

The syntax of netsh portproxy:

netsh int portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=6801 connectport=6801 connectaddress=the.car.ip.here
Reputation: +3 - jaramillo [+1] , oceandiver86 [+1] , emhtuning [+1]
[+] 10 users say Thank You to simonchs for this post
07-07-2018, 19:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2018, 19:37 PM by emhtuning.)
(18-06-2018, 05:08 AM)simonchs Wrote:  The syntax of netsh portproxy:

netsh int portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=6801 connectport=6801 connectaddress=the.car.ip.here

thanks for the hint , you run this command on both machines,

I'm trying to setup similar access as i had enough from clients keep screwing windows OS and I have to start all over again new installations . headbangheadbang

Edit: sorry for dumb question , after few searches I figured out that this is done only on the client PC , now in testing phase .
09-07-2018, 12:38 PM,
some members asked me the steps by pm, and the following is my reply to them:

1. install TeamViewer with VPN support on both local and remote computer

2. TeamViewer connect to remote computer, in remote computer type the netsh command in Command Prompt with Admin privilege
the car ip can be get from zgw_search.exe

3. TeamViewer VPN connect to the remote computer, copy the IP of Partner in VPN screen

4. In your local E-sys, choose the interface Connection via gateway URL, tcp://ip.of.partner:6801

5. Done, you can do anything just like the car connected to your local E-sys

6. After you done your job, you can type the command "netsh int portproxy reset" to clear the port forward on remote computer
Reputation: +4 - emhtuning [+1] , Sedoy [+1] , gvitkis [+1] , JCAsystems [+1]
[+] 28 users say Thank You to simonchs for this post
09-07-2018, 19:01 PM,
Thanks @simonchs , i'm trying to achieve the same solution but using icom instead of Enet.

Icom is connected on the local network and it has a reserved IP from the local router ( 192.168.1.20 ).
i guess the theory is similar as what you have mentioned , but the ICOM IP is used as connected address instead of the ZGW IP . offcourse ICOM needs to be reserved and that's not an issue ( easy task ) .
10-07-2018, 16:49 PM,
(09-07-2018, 12:38 PM)simonchs Wrote:  some members asked me the steps by pm, and the following is my reply to them:

1. install TeamViewer with VPN support on both local and remote computer

2. TeamViewer connect to remote computer, in remote computer type the netsh command in Command Prompt with Admin privilege
the car ip can be get from zgw_search.exe

3. TeamViewer VPN connect to the remote computer, copy the IP of Partner in VPN screen

4. In your local E-sys, choose the interface Connection via gateway URL, tcp://ip.of.partner:6801

5. Done, you can do anything just like the car connected to your local E-sys

6. After you done your job, you can type the command "netsh int portproxy reset" to clear the port forward on remote computer

For me that don t work.Car ip i got from remote pc via zgwsearch, but with vpn ip i get no connection from my esys to remote car.
Netsh i did before but don t know if it really works ,got no confirmation in cmd window.
Are there other solutions?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW Speed limit information on G cars with one kafas pcp1234 1 239 27-01-2024, 18:35 PM
Last Post: dasi
XZBMW Can't create session with Ista 4.39 xMoses 2 200 11-01-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: xMoses
  ISTA connection lost and needs to restart session tste1982 11 1,009 18-12-2023, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Krysiaman
XZBMW ISTA problem with session preview maksymw 8 697 12-12-2023, 22:52 PM
Last Post: Node
  WINKFP problem ERROR 206 UIF- INFO _HE USER INFORMATION FIELD IS FULL rana 7 817 15-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: darckreign1984
  G05 Traffic Camera Information Sound mcrussell 3 369 17-05-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: pcp1234
  reference information Jalami 1 211 17-02-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW BMW Software for Service Information Bulletins? ac427 1 416 01-01-2023, 07:24 AM
Last Post: aejanow
  Enable telnet + SSH + SCP for Next & EVO all information?! hashtagmaster 11 2,164 23-11-2022, 20:40 PM
Last Post: RuleNormaliai
  ISTA/P Error when creating new session - ENET berniw 25 15,784 27-09-2022, 13:43 PM
Last Post: tomaxsas