Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW HU SERVICE MANAGER
29-06-2023, 14:28 PM,
RE: BMW HU SERVICE MANAGER
(15-05-2023, 06:14 AM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  then post a screenshot here of HU Manager when it is not working.... I assuem that you have reserved the IP if you are using ICOM?
But based on my experience --> wrong java version or missing PRG Files for the HU! Do you have the problem only on 1 HU-type  for example CHAMP2?

To which files are you referring to ? Ones like NBTEVO.prg in C:ediabas\ecu ?

I have SYS-0012: IDENTIFICATION ERROR when I try it with EVO. I used tool32 to connect to the HU without any issues. All service managers are having the same issue, not able to identify. 

Can you please share yours prg?
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2023, 12:17 PM,
Hi, i tried to write to G30 enavevo and it deleted all the history ... any ideas why ?
I tried to write other service and no luck...
05-07-2023, 08:10 AM,
Work this software ok with G series? 
Or is there any other software to update service history in G series?
19-07-2023, 11:55 AM,
Hi all, Would like to request some help here please.

Some basics:

Using ICOM Next (Most & OBD)
Car is an E82 (E8X) with CIC fitted.

-----

I regularly use INPA, Tool32, Edibas, itoolradar, easy connect which always work flawlessly.

I have been trying to get HU Service Manager (And/OR Service Manager Extended) working, but it always seems to be throwing error "SYS-0012: IDENTIFICATION ERROR" when trying to connect with this software.

I have all the .prg file I thinkI need and these already work fine with Tool32 (cicr.prg etc)

Am I missing something obvious here.

Please look at all my attached screenshots?

Thanks!! thumbsup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

26-07-2023, 14:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-07-2023, 14:31 PM by NeRkO20.)
@ ef2 you should not block the IP in "MOST async mode"....use "OBD_ab...."

the PRG files are ok for CIC....

and you shoudl set the path for Java...it will not work with all Java Versions...

(29-06-2023, 14:28 PM)anstr Wrote:  
(15-05-2023, 06:14 AM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  then post a screenshot here of HU Manager when it is not working.... I assuem that you have reserved the IP if you are using ICOM?
But based on my experience --> wrong java version or missing PRG Files for the HU! Do you have the problem only on 1 HU-type  for example CHAMP2?

To which files are you referring to ? Ones like NBTEVO.prg in C:ediabas\ecu ?

I have SYS-0012: IDENTIFICATION ERROR when I try it with EVO. I used tool32 to connect to the HU without any issues. All service managers are having the same issue, not able to identify. 

Can you please share yours prg?

yes I mean this PRG files...they should be in ECU folder in EDIABAS and i t will not work with any Java Version....

(30-06-2023, 12:17 PM)Hezmu Wrote:  Hi, i tried to write to G30 enavevo and it deleted all the history ... any ideas why ?
I tried to write other service and no luck...

on entryNav you should not klick on "reset HU"....on this HU just "write"....and turn ignition off...wait couple of minutes...and thats it... (it is my experience on this HU)

(05-07-2023, 08:10 AM)patrykv98 Wrote:  Work this software ok with G series? 
Or is there any other software to update service history in G series?

works on G

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
07-08-2023, 11:23 AM,
I have wrote the service history on lot of cars but today on NBT service history has just disappear from the display after writing!!!
On the top was no longer service history as option?!
I'm not sure what has happened, but I'm always use the same Service history software.
Any idea how to get the option back?
Coding is not changed!

NBT EVO Apple CarPlay Full Screen, Navigation, Video in Motion, SSH, CP
EntryNav EVO Apple CarPlay, Navigation, CP, SSH, full FSC Pack
BMW FSC Retrofit CIC/NBT/EVO
8HP ISN Reset F Series Remote
Remote VAG Navigation Update, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Programming and Coding
07-08-2023, 11:35 AM,
(07-08-2023, 11:23 AM)atomantmk Wrote:  I have wrote the service history on lot of cars but today on NBT service history has just disappear from the display after writing!!!
I'm not sure what has happened, but I'm always use the same Service history software.
Coding is not changed!

Hi have the same problem. But I had an EntryNav2. I used Blackbox's SHM. Unfortunately it's gone now too, can anyone help?

08-08-2023, 09:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2023, 09:22 AM by NeRkO20.)
(07-08-2023, 11:23 AM)atomantmk Wrote:  I have wrote the service history on lot of cars but today on NBT service history has just disappear from the display after writing!!!
Coding is not changed!

coding will not help you there is no "option" because you deleted the whole history. write a new service and there will be the option again.

(07-08-2023, 11:35 AM)joh4nn_123 Wrote:  
Coding is not changed!

Hi have the same problem. But I had an EntryNav2. I used Blackbox's SHM. Unfortunately it's gone now too, can anyone help?

on this HU you should not RESTART THE HU...just write your data....and go wait for powerd own of the hu...or mnually with ista...after that it will be shown.

you have also deleted the whole history. you should always make pictures of the current entries before you write new ones just for the case like you have now....
now you need someone with ASAP access who will provide you the whole service data..and then enter all manually into HU...

we have here a thread with this topic (service history by vin)

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
08-08-2023, 12:54 PM,
(08-08-2023, 09:19 AM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  
Coding is not changed!

coding will not help you there is no "option" because you deleted the whole history. write a new service and there will be the option again.

(07-08-2023, 11:35 AM)joh4nn_123 Wrote:  
Coding is not changed!

on this HU you should not RESTART THE HU...just write your data....and go wait for powerd own of the hu...or mnually with ista...after that it will be shown.

you have also deleted the whole history. you should always make pictures of the current entries before you write new ones just for the case like you have now....
now you need someone with ASAP access who will provide you the whole service data..and then enter all manually into HU...

we have here a thread with this topic (service history by vin)

OK thanks for the answer. With which tool should I write the data? does it work with service manager extended?

10-08-2023, 19:03 PM,
Since yesterday I have entered on 4 cars services in service history and no problem at all.
What has happened with this NBT I can't say?

NBT EVO Apple CarPlay Full Screen, Navigation, Video in Motion, SSH, CP
EntryNav EVO Apple CarPlay, Navigation, CP, SSH, full FSC Pack
BMW FSC Retrofit CIC/NBT/EVO
8HP ISN Reset F Series Remote
Remote VAG Navigation Update, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Programming and Coding

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW BMW Service history by VIN bmt_hr 6,178 512,211 30 minutes ago
Last Post: opschwarz
XZBMW F10 0610 P2 timeout on Service DSC redog4dy 0 46 22-04-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: redog4dy
  BMW HU Service Manager Extended Markanthony 13 3,846 05-04-2024, 19:08 PM
Last Post: Edward1968
  Touch Command Service Updater Skept 11 1,885 12-03-2024, 18:56 PM
Last Post: mdomel
XZBMW HU Service Manager deleted Service History - F32 Meriff99 7 552 01-03-2024, 18:51 PM
Last Post: Meriff99
  ENTRYNAV2-Service history Data Dee67 12 1,096 15-01-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Dee67
  Restore service E60 pills BIMMERSIMBA 2 244 02-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Last Post: BIMMERSIMBA
XZBMW Digital Service History on E-series CIC GobelinAal53 6 591 28-12-2023, 20:53 PM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW HU Service Manager / Digital Service History diagso 18 5,948 13-12-2023, 15:54 PM
Last Post: Stefan1251
XSMini Mini Download Manager skouk 7 1,582 02-10-2023, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Node