Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Problem with virus .eiur
08-07-2022, 04:40 AM,
RE: Problem with virus .eiur
Hi!
I did not manage to solve the problem, when I wanted to decrypt the files it does not allow me, do you have any other idea?  
on this laptop I had many programs for most interfaces and I can't find them! do you have any idea???
Thanks

If my post helps, give Reputation [Image: under.gif]                                                                                                               Thanks [Image: under.gif]

Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2022, 09:09 AM,
All information was given in the video.

My advice is:

1. Always keep zipped backup copies of your programs and files. 
2. Get a new SSD, reload fresh windows and start over again.
3. When you have completed your system, make a full disc backup from acronis boot disc usually this means you end up with a large backup .tib file.
4. if anything happens in future it takes about 25 minutes to restore a full system with the acronis restore function.

5. keep your old disc as it is and wait for the decryption password to be discovered by the tool you were using. 

BR

RB

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]All VAG immo off or transfer - change Power Class up to & including WFS6 SHE -VAG DCM 6.2 3.7 - immo off also Bcm2, Elv, TC DSG DL381 DQ200 DQ250 DQ400 DQ500: Here:
AKL MQB - + A6-A7-A8-Touareg- generate sync key file - Many tools available = VAG ME7x LC AL NLS offline MOD tool + kg- BMW EDC16 IMMO TOOL + KG - BMW EWS remover tool + KG - med17 immo v2.3 - BMW-LAND ROVER-MINI EWS OFF TOOL + many more sw: PM me with what you need.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ROD-BENDERS for this post
09-07-2022, 13:27 PM,
Try the attachment.

Attached Files
decrypt_Yashma.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 11 times
Size: 900.15 KB

If you like my post and it helped you, please press  [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] + [Image: tyl_add.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to isdochegal for this post
10-07-2022, 10:23 AM,
Hello everyone
just for information I installed with password of ROD-BENDERS that I thank him very much by the ocation and no problem
Good luck to you
[+] 1 user says Thank You to nedro for this post
16-07-2022, 11:35 AM,
Hi
i have instaled few mins ago and it seems to be all ok, link works, programms start

BR

DISTRIBUTOR ORIGINAL PRODUCTS of OBDSTAR_PL&CZ
17-07-2022, 09:07 AM,
Check this link on YT, I hope it help U, brsmile

Attached Files
Eijy.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 6 times
Size: 180 bytes

18-07-2022, 04:02 AM,
(17-07-2022, 09:07 AM)mar.wo Wrote:  Check this link on YT, I hope it help U, brsmile

I tried, but the problem is with the online version, and it can't be unlocked, only if it was the offline version (of the virus) it could also be downloaded from the PC.

I installed windows again but the files remained with the same extension (.eiur)
the antivirus does not find virus files

If my post helps, give Reputation [Image: under.gif]                                                                                                               Thanks [Image: under.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synaptics.exe virus fixer!! Fix infected fille without losse sivyx 3 1,058 28-01-2024, 08:13 AM
Last Post: sivyx
  Be aware of synaptics virus spreading across forums ROD-BENDERS 6 694 14-01-2024, 19:51 PM
Last Post: abdel69
  iPhone 15 problem with BMW, DO NOT Use It CATAHA 1 223 10-11-2023, 18:29 PM
Last Post: jfim88
  BDM 100 problem Silva1337 4 366 02-02-2018, 23:51 PM
Last Post: Silva1337