Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

E-sys ultra VS Bimmerutility
21-12-2022, 04:56 AM,
RE: E-sys ultra VS Bimmerutility
remove online program activation when it starts
very annoying when no internet access!
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2022, 08:08 AM,
(21-12-2022, 04:43 AM)Shreyash786 Wrote:  Asked the developer of bimmer utility for installation on Facebook.... He sees message and no reply and then blocked me... Never mind.... Now will surely go with esys ultra.... I know i wont create much difference to bimmer utility but customer support/or a normal response is something which u need. The BU guy seems have got another level of attitude. Mate may be u good in something and someone else is not but does not mean u block someone who is asking u help for ur own tool. I also work for mercedes but always treat the customers right. Esys ultra anytime now.

What were you asking for? You know you can just visit the website and buy the tool right? I’m not sure what you were expecting from Facebook? Or maybe I’ve missed something.

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit FSC
clapping BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 FSC solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
21-12-2022, 08:36 AM,
(21-12-2022, 08:08 AM)DayvG Wrote:  
(21-12-2022, 04:43 AM)Shreyash786 Wrote:  Asked the developer of bimmer utility for installation on Facebook.... He sees message and no reply and then blocked me... Never mind.... Now will surely go with esys ultra.... I know i wont create much difference to bimmer utility but customer support/or a normal response is something which u need. The BU guy seems have got another level of attitude. Mate may be u good in something and someone else is not but does not mean u block someone who is asking u help for ur own tool. I also work for mercedes but always treat the customers right. Esys ultra anytime now.

What were you asking for? You know you can just visit the website and buy the tool right? I’m not sure what you were expecting from Facebook? Or maybe I’ve missed something.

Brother u created something.... I agree u have option to buy from website.... But u advertise then as a customer if i come to u u will block me or u will guide me that buy from my website?....if i come to u to ask ur service u should route me to right place not block.

VAG, BENZ
21-12-2022, 08:47 AM,
(21-12-2022, 08:36 AM)Shreyash786 Wrote:  

Brother u created something.... I agree u have option to buy from website.... But u advertise then as a customer if i come to u u will block me or u will guide me that buy from my website?....if i come to u to ask ur service u should route me to right place not block.

I’m still not sure what’s wrong here as only you and the dev of BU know what was said in the chat. What I can’t understand is why take up his time answering a personal message before actually visiting the website. You know that when you are a developer of such things answering 20/30/40+ messages a day about where do find “BimmerUtility” rather than just “Google” takes up sooooo much time. Your inability to search for the tool cannot be the Devs problem mate. Take a little responsibility. As for why he blocked you, only you and him know what happened in the exchange of conversation.

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit FSC
clapping BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 FSC solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
[+] 2 users say Thank You to DayvG for this post
21-12-2022, 09:00 AM,
(21-12-2022, 08:47 AM)DayvG Wrote:  
(21-12-2022, 08:36 AM)Shreyash786 Wrote:  

I’m still not sure what’s wrong here as only you and the dev of BU know what was said in the chat. What I can’t understand is why take up his time answering a personal message before actually visiting the website. You know that when you are a developer of such things answering 20/30/40+ messages a day about where do find “BimmerUtility” rather than just “Google” takes up sooooo much time. Your inability to search for the tool cannot be the Devs problem mate. Take a little responsibility. As for why he blocked you, only you and him know what happened in the exchange of conversation.
Yes this could be one perspective.... Anyways i shared my experience... Because i deal with all major developer never such issue.....never mind best of luck bro

VAG, BENZ
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Shreyash786 for this post
21-12-2022, 14:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 21-12-2022, 14:33 PM by Rob@BU.)
@Shreyash786

BU has a dedicated support team via using the support email or utilizing the contact us on the website.

Why you feel the need to message me personally randomly about random stuff is beyond me.

Nothing was mentioned about BU , either .

You all can see the encounter attached below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website
[+] 11 users say Thank You to Rob@BU for this post
21-12-2022, 21:32 PM,
(21-12-2022, 14:29 PM)Rob@BU Wrote:  @Shreyash786                

BU has a dedicated support team via using the support email or utilizing the contact us on the website.

Why you feel the need to message me personally randomly about random stuff is beyond me.

Nothing was mentioned about BU , either .

You all can see the encounter attached below.

No worries mate.... I rest my case.... At that moment i saw a post from u somewhere i message u... Nothing more... U could have just have routed me to right place nothing else... Never mind... Best of luck... And apologise from my side if my mistake.... Cheers mate... Merry Christmas

VAG, BENZ
22-12-2022, 06:53 AM,
such ignorance biggrin tool cost 100 euro and you would expect to be treated as god for it, right?
[+] 4 users say Thank You to tomaxsas for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Esys ultra Erezbmwm 4 636 18-04-2024, 02:51 AM
Last Post: sacaman
XZBMW BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers diagso 562 109,960 07-04-2024, 17:48 PM
Last Post: vld
  BIMMERUTILITY's mobile application serves hashtagmaster 16 3,074 08-01-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: deebow
  v.4.41.50_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (7z Ultra high Compression 111GB) tokenmasterhk 0 548 12-06-2023, 22:15 PM
Last Post: tokenmasterhk
  v.4.40.40_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (7z Ultra high Compression 109GB) tokenmasterhk 0 344 04-04-2023, 23:46 PM
  v.4.40.32_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (7z Ultra high Compression 109GB) tokenmasterhk 0 361 19-03-2023, 18:57 PM
  v.4.40.21_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (7z Ultra high Compression 105GB) tokenmasterhk 3 703 14-03-2023, 15:42 PM
Last Post: Zenix
  v.4.39.25_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (7z Ultra high Compression 105GB) tokenmasterhk 10 1,170 17-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Spitfire555
XZBMW I have Launcher PRO 5 and BimmerUtility, also get EsysUltra ? ctgy8923 6 1,375 20-11-2022, 14:08 PM
Last Post: diagso
  BMW Esys Plus vs Ultra vs Launcher vs BU CATAHA 2 1,424 19-09-2022, 16:03 PM
Last Post: hashtagmaster