Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
02-09-2023, 01:49 AM,
Post: #1
BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
Does someone have this software and is willing to share it with me smile?

Would be awesome!!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2023, 05:03 AM,
Post: #2
RE: BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
The author of this software is my friend and I assure you that without purchasing from him the program will not run or function. You need a dongle and a connection to the server. Regards.


MWCarTech BMW 5ёяvїcё - BMW & MINI Sport Display Editor v1.9 | Transmission Tool v1.36

[їшяgё: v1-7.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to SkeYT for this post
02-09-2023, 08:23 AM,
Post: #3
RE: BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
Just buy and support the creator. Website is written on the top of the tool.

Don't ask for FREE FILES
Most tuning fies tested on Dyno by myself
Tuning - DPF Off - EGR Off - or any etc

Certificated WїиоL5 Trainer
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2023, 10:36 AM,
Post: #4
RE: BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
I am the author of this software. Due to Covid19 there are no dongles available. Sales are on hold. I do not know when I will have time to implement new dongles. This involves changing security features and is very time-consuming.

I am currently producing emulators and do not have time to write a niche program.

xDrive Elimintator for BMW E series, 6hp28 and 8hp can emulators. Displays for swap.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to seba7er for this post
02-09-2023, 10:48 AM,
Post: #5
RE: BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
I've tried to place an order on your website and I can see that there is only one option to choose the country for delivery, but you basically explained the reason in your post here. However if the product still would be available for sale contact me privately as I'm interested to have one. Thanks

(02-09-2023, 10:36 AM)seba7er Wrote:  I am the author of this software. Due to Covid19 there are no dongles available. Sales are on hold. I do not know when I will have time to implement new dongles. This involves changing security features and is very time-consuming.

I am currently producing emulators and do not have time to write a niche program.
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2023, 11:15 AM,
Post: #6
RE: BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
Maybe in the winter I will find time to implement new dongles. As soon as the programme is available in the new version, I will post this information.

xDrive Elimintator for BMW E series, 6hp28 and 8hp can emulators. Displays for swap.
Reputation: +1 - BmwMerc [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to seba7er for this post
21-09-2023, 04:58 AM,
Post: #7
RE: BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
I manually edit CAS3,No software required.
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2023, 05:34 AM,
Post: #8
RE: BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
Thank you for letting us know and bumping topic. Very valuable info, indeed. Much appriciate
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to zero9 for this post
21-09-2023, 07:42 AM,
Post: #9
RE: BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
(21-09-2023, 04:58 AM)bolonc Wrote:  I manually edit CAS3,No software required.

Hello 
Do you share the information to convert CAS3+ from EWS4 to EWS3? please
Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2023, 09:52 AM,
Post: #10
RE: BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar
This information is not public, but its not only one byte to change.... Couple of changes mus be done to convert between systems. Possible options for CAS3+ is:

1. EWS4
2. EWS3 and EWS4 at the same time.
3. EWS3


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


MWCarTech BMW 5ёяvїcё - BMW & MINI Sport Display Editor v1.9 | Transmission Tool v1.36

[їшяgё: v1-7.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Dash NCD Check Control Editor – FREE LїСёи5ё5 KEYS SkeYT 130 5,757 Yesterday, 16:11 PM
Last Post: zuzuhe
  Solved ✔ BMW omitted 7E f5с for SLI on F series chassis Thorsten 5 679 28-09-2026, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Thorsten
  How to code hands free driver assi5тдnt (G-series) btvaleks 35 11,886 26-09-2026, 10:28 AM
Last Post: franzzz
  e70 reset ISN EGS 8HP (GSB233 E series) looking for WinKFP files NickMayer 1 209 23-09-2026, 14:05 PM
Last Post: claw
  BMW G-series 20i, 30i (B48/B46) or 40i (B58) - burbles/pop&bang flash without циLoск Rychta 10 1,142 08-09-2026, 13:35 PM
Last Post: uh60
  F/G series to E series retrofits? Mygse 10 935 29-08-2026, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Emelint
  F-Series TCB 3G to ATM 4G Retrofit - New ICCID Registered but Remote 5ёяvїcё Not Work gongaho 16 918 28-08-2026, 18:04 PM
Last Post: gongaho
  Flashing E series CIC with ёdїдbд5 7.7.2 MOST ASYNC Mwahab 0 162 21-07-2026, 18:17 PM
Last Post: Mwahab
  G series EPS and self centering steering Trys2penki 2 185 06-07-2026, 18:13 PM
Last Post: Trys2penki
  BMW G series diesel remote flashing jurek_purek 11 800 16-06-2026, 18:09 PM
Last Post: DENTFLEX

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content