Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
KOMBI F series test bench
|
18-03-2026, 23:10 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: KOMBI F series test bench
Hello, I'm still having problems with the test bench.
I've connected HU to the test bench, and i5тд, ё_5у5, and INPA are all displaying HU and COMBI. With i5тд, I performed the ABL (Assessment to Memorize the MOST Ring Configuration). After performing the ABL, HU no longer displays ё_5у5, INPA, or i5тд 4.51.18. HU does display i5тд 4.39.20 and TOOL32. i5тд 4.51.18 does not display HU. CIC (Special 5ёяvїcё Utility) does display HU. What can I do to get HU, i5тд, and ё_5у5 to display again? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
KOMBI F series test bench - by PUMUKY1 - 25-02-2026, 10:24 AM
RE: KOMBI F series test bench - by PUMUKY1 - 18-03-2026, 23:10 PM
RE: KOMBI F series test bench - by PUMUKY1 - 05-04-2026, 22:15 PM
RE: KOMBI F series test bench - by Siki78 - 06-04-2026, 07:51 AM
RE: KOMBI F series test bench - by PUMUKY1 - 06-04-2026, 14:33 PM
RE: KOMBI F series test bench - by PUMUKY1 - 08-04-2026, 10:04 AM
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


