Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
24-04-2017, 04:49 AM,
RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
Post fsc status from e-sys.

MGU virgin and patching in Europa.
Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2017, 05:10 AM,
Trying to add 006F and 009C to my E90 CIC. I already have 17, 19, 1B from the factory. I ran intel123's patcher to virginize the CIC. I am using FSTool, and connected successfully in the Connection tab. In Parameter tab, I only put in my 7 digit VIN. Under Configuration tab, I updated the folder paths for the FSCS cert., Root cert., and Sig Cert., as well as for the FSCS-Private Key, to all match up with the ones provided by intel123. Under the Enabling Codes tab, I then loaded each of the FSC templates (17, 19, 1B, 6F and 9C) and edited only my VIN, Signed it, then saved as, for each one. After that, I am loading each custom FSC I created in previous step, then under SWT Functions tab, I click Activate Upgrade. I do it for each of the 5 with the successful message. I then hold my volume button down for 30 seconds to reset the entire CIC unit.

Upon restarting, my Navigation is also greyed out, I don't see the Satellite radio or the BMW apps anywhere to be found. Did I miss a step? Sorry for the long post.

A reply here or a PM with help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
24-04-2017, 05:21 AM,
(24-04-2017, 05:10 AM)lickwid Wrote:  Trying to add 006F and 009C to my E90 CIC. I already have 17, 19, 1B from the factory. I ran intel123's patcher to virginize the CIC. I am using FSTool, and connected successfully in the Connection tab. In Parameter tab, I only put in my 7 digit VIN. Under Configuration tab, I updated the folder paths for the FSCS cert., Root cert., and Sig Cert., as well as for the FSCS-Private Key, to all match up with the ones provided by intel123. Under the Enabling Codes tab, I then loaded each of the FSC templates (17, 19, 1B, 6F and 9C) and edited only my VIN, Signed it, then saved as, for each one. After that, I am loading each custom FSC I created in previous step, then under SWT Functions tab, I click Activate Upgrade. I do it for each of the 5 with the successful message. I then hold my volume button down for 30 seconds to reset the entire CIC unit.

Upon restarting, my Navigation is also greyed out, I don't see the Satellite radio or the BMW apps anywhere to be found. Did I miss a step? Sorry for the long post.

First of all please read through the entire posts. Working with FSTOOL you first need to Upload Sig Certificate. with out it nothing will work. then you upload fscs certificate and then the required Fsc. I don't understand why people keep using ACTIVATE UPGRADE which is never going to work. When you use ACTIVATE UPGRATE it will only update the FSCS CERTIFICATE AND FSC. SIG CERTIFICATE WILL STILL BE REJECTED AND WITHOUT SIG CERTIFICATE BEING ACCEPTED THE NAVI AND OTHER FUNCTIONS WILL NOT WORK... PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS.....Right way to do it is as follows....
Everything must be done in SWT DEVELOP move these to the right side tab and execute..
1) STORE SIG CERTIFICATE
2)CHECK SIG CERTIFICATE
3)STORE FSCS CERTIFICATE
4)CHECK FSCS CERTIFICATE
5)STORE FSC
6)CHECK FSC

DO THIS FOR 17,19,1B,6F AND 9C.
[+] 11 users say Thank You to sebastianfernandes for this post
24-04-2017, 05:39 AM,
(24-04-2017, 05:21 AM)sebastianfernandes Wrote:  
(24-04-2017, 05:10 AM)lickwid Wrote:  Trying to add 006F and 009C to my E90 CIC. I already have 17, 19, 1B from the factory. I ran intel123's patcher to virginize the CIC. I am using FSTool, and connected successfully in the Connection tab. In Parameter tab, I only put in my 7 digit VIN. Under Configuration tab, I updated the folder paths for the FSCS cert., Root cert., and Sig Cert., as well as for the FSCS-Private Key, to all match up with the ones provided by intel123. Under the Enabling Codes tab, I then loaded each of the FSC templates (17, 19, 1B, 6F and 9C) and edited only my VIN, Signed it, then saved as, for each one. After that, I am loading each custom FSC I created in previous step, then under SWT Functions tab, I click Activate Upgrade. I do it for each of the 5 with the successful message. I then hold my volume button down for 30 seconds to reset the entire CIC unit.

First of all please read through the entire posts. Working with FSTOOL you first need to Upload Sig Certificate. with out it nothing will work. then you upload fscs certificate and then the required Fsc. I don't understand why people keep using ACTIVATE UPGRADE which is never going to work. When you use ACTIVATE UPGRATE it will only update the FSCS CERTIFICATE AND FSC. SIG CERTIFICATE WILL STILL BE REJECTED AND WITHOUT SIG CERTIFICATE BEING ACCEPTED THE NAVI AND OTHER FUNCTIONS WILL NOT WORK... PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS.....Right way to do it is as follows....
Everything must be done in SWT DEVELOP move these to the right side tab and execute..
1) STORE SIG CERTIFICATE
2)CHECK SIG CERTIFICATE
3)STORE FSCS CERTIFICATE
4)CHECK FSCS CERTIFICATE
5)STORE FSC
6)CHECK FSC

Im sorry if I missed anything, but just to be correct, I assume these steps are NOT neccessary when using ESYS? After all it says that with ESYS FSCs are loaded in same way as OEM, and when doing that you are using the upgrade fsc button?
24-04-2017, 05:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-04-2017, 05:54 AM by sebastianfernandes.)
(24-04-2017, 05:39 AM)SweetBMW Wrote:  
(24-04-2017, 05:21 AM)sebastianfernandes Wrote:  

1) STORE SIG CERTIFICATE
2)CHECK SIG CERTIFICATE
3)STORE FSCS CERTIFICATE
4)CHECK FSCS CERTIFICATE
5)STORE FSC
6)CHECK FSC

Im sorry if I missed anything, but just to be correct, I assume these steps are NOT neccessary when using ESYS? After all it says that with ESYS FSCs are loaded in same way as OEM, and when doing that you are using the upgrade fsc button?

I think so but honestly I've no experience using ESYS. But how do you load Sig certificate in ESYS then?? Because if you don't then the earlier sig certificate will always show rejected.. To my knowledge upgrade only Upload New FSC AND FSCS CERT. If I'm not mistaken.. But then again i don't have experience using ESYS. If I'm not mistaken you have to use FSC EXTENDED in ESYS. To do all this.. Correct me if I'm wrong..??
24-04-2017, 05:58 AM,
In ESYS you have under settings, the certificate directory. When you upgrade the FSC it will load the cert you choose and the FSC you choose under settings. There are no directories for choosing root sig. see pics:

24-04-2017, 06:00 AM,
(24-04-2017, 05:58 AM)SweetBMW Wrote:  In ESYS you have under settings, the certificate directory. When you upgrade the FSC it will load the cert you choose and the FSC you choose under settings. There are no directories for choosing root sig. see pics:

Im not sure but Go to EXPERT and FSC EXTENDED
24-04-2017, 06:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-04-2017, 06:02 AM by larrybml.)
ESYS will do all the work needed in F series, the problem is that after car got to sleep , all FSC'S are accepted but navigation still gray, and 1B was read after importing new FSC, and code was accepted. So, where is the problem?    
24-04-2017, 06:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-04-2017, 06:03 AM by SweetBMW.)
(24-04-2017, 06:00 AM)larrybml Wrote:  ESYS will do all the work needed in F series, the problem is that after car got to sleep , all FSC'S are accepted but navigation still gray, and 1B was read after importing new FSC, and code was accepted. So, where is the problem?

As you mentioned earlier, we are in the same boat. I will have the car back later today and check FSC status. If I cant fix it i will reflash headunit to OEM, and use script.

EDIT: BTW, after doing the patch before importing FSC, did you do the job "writedatabyidentifiervin" to change VIN in CIC?
24-04-2017, 06:11 AM,
Unit is OEM, he just wanted APPS, so I had to change all set of FSC's for adding APPS. I think is not VIN problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bmw G31 retrofit Mgu id7 atm problem intranet 20 2,413 Yesterday, 08:06 AM
Last Post: smilo
  Kafas issue aftrer ACC Retrofit It3_Magic 14 604 23-04-2024, 07:44 AM
Last Post: It3_Magic
  G82 rear tail lights CSL retrofit Sauron 10 784 20-04-2024, 07:35 AM
Last Post: SANYA
XZBMW Neck warmer retrofit Just2fast5 5 382 17-04-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Spirit5676
  ID4 evo to ID6 Evo full retrofit, ATM issues 03178A mitch32 1 182 15-04-2024, 17:52 PM
Last Post: mitch32
XZBMW BMW E84 Cruise control retrofit not workig Alyn546 4 219 12-04-2024, 14:23 PM
Last Post: DieStream
  F10 FLA retrofit beng2k 30 1,043 11-04-2024, 18:43 PM
Last Post: beng2k
XZBMW BMW f20 KOMBI2 retrofit bm92 15 516 10-04-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: bm92
  Car Systems / Custom Retrofit Garage ENBT Adapter Ulsmak 39 2,084 02-04-2024, 08:25 AM
Last Post: painsage
  E60 NBT Evo retrofit ZBE3 to ZBE4 painsage 7 270 31-03-2024, 18:35 PM
Last Post: painsage