Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

KOMBI F series test bench
25-02-2026, 10:24 AM,
Post: #1
KOMBI F series test bench
Hello

I've added a COMBI to the test bench, but i5тд isn't showing it because a HU is required to connect to MOST.

Is there a MOST emulator on the market that can connect to COMBI and display it in i5тд and ё_5у5?
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2026, 23:10 PM,
Post: #2
RE: KOMBI F series test bench
Hello, I'm still having problems with the test bench.

I've connected HU to the test bench, and i5тд, ё_5у5, and INPA are all displaying HU and COMBI.

With i5тд, I performed the ABL (Assessment to Memorize the MOST Ring Configuration). After performing the ABL, HU no longer displays ё_5у5, INPA, or i5тд 4.51.18.

HU does display i5тд 4.39.20 and TOOL32.

   

i5тд 4.51.18 does not display HU.

   

CIC (Special 5ёяvїcё Utility) does display HU.

   

What can I do to get HU, i5тд, and ё_5у5 to display again?
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2026, 22:15 PM,
Post: #3
RE: KOMBI F series test bench
I connected a used ZGW-02 8SK to the test bench, and now it's showing HU and COMBI again in ё_5у5, i5тд, etc.

The problem is that it's now displaying the entire configuration of the car the ZGW originally came with.

Is there any way to virginize the ZGW or remove SVT_Soll?


   
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2026, 07:51 AM,
Post: #4
RE: KOMBI F series test bench
Write new svt, fa and I-level shipment to zgw

Successfully retrofit on BMW F30 335xi 248,302,3AG,430,5AG,5AS,6NS,8TH,IHKA3
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Siki78 for this post
06-04-2026, 14:33 PM,
Post: #5
RE: KOMBI F series test bench
(06-04-2026, 07:51 AM)Siki78 Wrote:  Write new svt, fa and I-level shipment to zgw


I've changed the manufacturing date, I-level.

How do I write a new SVT in ZGW?
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2026, 10:04 AM,
Post: #6
RE: KOMBI F series test bench
In ё_5у5 > ёxpёят Mode > VCM > Backup.

This reads the VCM Master from the CAS and allows writing to ZGM.

If necessary, as was my case, change I-Steps and the manufacturing date in FA.



   
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beta test of Bmw flasher software bmwprogramavimas 11 1,504 05-10-2026, 19:59 PM
Last Post: bmwprogramavimas
  Solved ✔ BMW omitted 7E f5с for SLI on F series chassis Thorsten 5 674 28-09-2026, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Thorsten
  BMW CAS E editor Series by Labcar xMoses 13 3,356 28-09-2026, 09:13 AM
Last Post: damienj
  How to code hands free driver assi5тдnt (G-series) btvaleks 35 11,884 26-09-2026, 10:28 AM
Last Post: franzzz
  e70 reset ISN EGS 8HP (GSB233 E series) looking for WinKFP files NickMayer 1 195 23-09-2026, 14:05 PM
Last Post: claw
  Disassembling 6WA KOMBI from BMW G30 tempname 1 190 21-09-2026, 07:18 AM
Last Post: tito2002
  EntryEvo Bench workstation Airbus 0 179 12-09-2026, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Airbus
  Issue unable to code frm2 or frm3 modules on bench with ñc5ёxpёят treelo_meelo 12 320 08-09-2026, 15:55 PM
Last Post: treelo_meelo
  BMW G-series 20i, 30i (B48/B46) or 40i (B58) - burbles/pop&bang flash without циLoск Rychta 10 1,113 08-09-2026, 13:35 PM
Last Post: uh60
  F/G series to E series retrofits? Mygse 10 924 29-08-2026, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Emelint

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content