Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
29-05-2026, 08:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-05-2026, 08:17 AM by Semi14.)
Post: #1
F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
Hi,


I need to reset the working hours

BWW F30

MG1CS003

Greatings


Attached Files
bmw_B05cн_mg1cs003_spc5777(dme_861).rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 38 times
Size: 48.34 KB


hi If I helped you, under press "Thanks" + Rep  under  drive
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2026, 12:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 29-05-2026, 12:22 PM by atomantmk.)
Post: #2
RE: F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
Read working hours with i5тд, Tool32 and post.

Read working hours with i5тд, Tool32 and post.

MGU ID7 / ID8 Remotely
NBT EVO Apple CarPlay Full Screen, Navigation, Video in Motion, SSH, CP
EntryNav EVO Apple CarPlay, Navigation, CP, SSH, full f5с Pack
BMW f5с Retrofit CIC/NBT/EVO
8HP ISN Reset F Series Remote
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2026, 11:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2026, 11:37 AM by Semi14.)
Post: #3
RE: F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
Unfortunately, BMW Explorer does not support this SWFL. It's strange because in tool32 and BMW Explorer it shows different values ​​even after conversion


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

hi If I helped you, under press "Thanks" + Rep  under  drive
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2026, 15:06 PM,
Post: #4
RE: F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
(29-05-2026, 08:10 AM)Semi14 Wrote:  Hi,


I need to reset the working hours

BWW F30

MG1CS003

Greatings

under


Attached Files
WH Reset.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 21 times
Size: 48.09 KB


BMW i5тд іLёаи LїСёи5ё5 Provider
Remote BMW EGS Reset, CAS4 & BDC1 циLoск & Key Learning
DME ISN OBD2, Coding and Programming
File 5ёяvїcё (DTC, EGR, SCR, DPF, Flaps, etc)
USA Force Readiness File 5ёяvїcё
Whatsapp +19714041259
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to DSESET86 for this post
01-06-2026, 19:13 PM,
Post: #5
RE: F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
(01-06-2026, 15:06 PM)DSESET86 Wrote:  
(29-05-2026, 08:10 AM)Semi14 Wrote:  Hi,


I need to reset the working hours

BWW F30

MG1CS003

Greatings

under


I'll write tomorrow if it works. Thank you

hi If I helped you, under press "Thanks" + Rep  under  drive
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2026, 18:47 PM,
Post: #6
RE: F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
Unfortunately, your solution didn't work. I did it a bit differently.

Explorer didn't support the SWFL that DME had. So I used Р5dZDата 18.03 and ё5у5 3.30. I downgraded the software to SWFL, which supports BMW Explorer.

hi If I helped you, under press "Thanks" + Rep  under  drive
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Semi14 for this post
24-08-2026, 17:15 PM,
Post: #7
RE: F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
(05-06-2026, 18:47 PM)Semi14 Wrote:  Unfortunately, your solution didn't work. I did it a bit differently.

Explorer didn't support the SWFL that DME had. So I used Р5dZDата 18.03 and ё5у5 3.30. I downgraded the software to SWFL, which supports BMW Explorer.

If you still need it, I can change the VIN and reset the operating hours to zero.
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2026, 00:20 AM,
Post: #8
RE: F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
(24-08-2026, 17:15 PM)CichyTuned Wrote:  
(05-06-2026, 18:47 PM)Semi14 Wrote:  Unfortunately, your solution didn't work. I did it a bit differently.

Explorer didn't support the SWFL that DME had. So I used Р5dZDата 18.03 and ё5у5 3.30. I downgraded the software to SWFL, which supports BMW Explorer.

If you still need it, I can change the VIN and reset the operating hours to zero.

Good day, 

Do you think you can help me reset the working hours on this dme please?

It is a F30 B48 MG1CS0003 DME file.

Thank you.

B48DME.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 6 times
Size: 90.06 KB



Thank you.

if you feel that I have in some way contributed / helped solve your issues/problems/requests, please do not forget to press thanks or rep button. Much appreciated. 
under
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2026, 03:59 AM,
Post: #9
RE: F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
(25-08-2026, 00:20 AM)tcp443 Wrote:  
(24-08-2026, 17:15 PM)CichyTuned Wrote:  
(05-06-2026, 18:47 PM)Semi14 Wrote:  Unfortunately, your solution didn't work. I did it a bit differently.

Explorer didn't support the SWFL that DME had. So I used Р5dZDата 18.03 and ё5у5 3.30. I downgraded the software to SWFL, which supports BMW Explorer.

If you still need it, I can change the VIN and reset the operating hours to zero.

Good day, 

Do you think you can help me reset the working hours on this dme please?

It is a F30 B48 MG1CS0003 DME file.

Thank you.



Thank you.

try this, write eep and code with ё5у5


Attached Files
Reset.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 9 times
Size: 57.01 KB


BMW i5тд іLёаи LїСёи5ё5 Provider
Remote BMW EGS Reset, CAS4 & BDC1 циLoск & Key Learning
DME ISN OBD2, Coding and Programming
File 5ёяvїcё (DTC, EGR, SCR, DPF, Flaps, etc)
USA Force Readiness File 5ёяvїcё
Whatsapp +19714041259
Reputation: +1 - tcp443 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to DSESET86 for this post
25-08-2026, 09:21 AM,
Post: #10
RE: F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset
[/quote]

try this, write eep and code with ё5у5
[/quote]

thank you. i will try it out this week and report.

if you feel that I have in some way contributed / helped solve your issues/problems/requests, please do not forget to press thanks or rep button. Much appreciated. 
under
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not able to reset EGS ISN using CGDI / E61 xMoses 13 318 Yesterday, 16:20 PM
Last Post: Stratofortress
  їсош Next How to Hardware reset (correct bin file ?) Fraizer 23 8,656 06-10-2026, 13:03 PM
Last Post: Supermariosrub
  BMW F30 B58 MG1CS003 - Working hours reset tcp443 5 334 01-10-2026, 05:23 AM
Last Post: djdum
  F/G reset SWFL file with ё_5у5 - free gift from Bahram Akhundov foxportal 30 9,909 29-09-2026, 16:28 PM
Last Post: bushido1992
  e70 reset ISN EGS 8HP (GSB233 E series) looking for WinKFP files NickMayer 1 194 23-09-2026, 14:05 PM
Last Post: claw
  BMW F01 2009 paddle retrofit not work kubaskl 11 463 16-09-2026, 17:00 PM
Last Post: nimametal
  2010 bmw 328i frm short sircuit reset issue koziol 3 143 11-09-2026, 12:22 PM
Last Post: sixcode
  Working Hours MG1CS003 saifali 2 479 09-09-2026, 13:36 PM
Last Post: euroaddicts8
  need reset system time BMW DDE MD1CP032 dfb 0 123 03-09-2026, 16:30 PM
Last Post: dfb
  F-Series TCB 3G to ATM 4G Retrofit - New ICCID Registered but Remote 5ёяvїcё Not Work gongaho 16 918 28-08-2026, 18:04 PM
Last Post: gongaho

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content