Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Navi - GPS stuck after MGU replacement
|
04-04-2024, 22:41 PM,
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Navi - GPS stuck after MGU replacement
solved by uploading 1A8 f5с from repair pack.
who installed that unit for him just uploaded three main f5с's, didn't bother about the rest. Lifetime Connected Package Professional activation.
REMOTE MGU(ID7, ID8) ратснing/Virginizing by ENET. NCD2 - Secure coding. f5сRepair packs. ECU Validation. Feature Installer codes. KAFAS4 Virginizing. Physical head unit Repairs. CarPlay activations(EVO,ENAV2,MGU). ACSM5 Crash data remove. Remote BMW Coding, and alot more. https://www.bimmlab.eu |
|||
|
21-06-2026, 21:11 PM,
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Navi - GPS stuck after MGU replacement
Hi everyone, I have a problem with location on MAP. I am in the UK but my car shows my in Munich/Germany. all modules updated to 25-11 but still same. I updated online 5ёяvїcёs, still same. I reboot head unit a few times but nothing changed. I have checked GPS Reception, it says ''no almanac data'' Other online 5ёяvїcёs stopped working too, myBMW app do not lock or циLoск the car. Head Unit can not adjust time and date automatically.
I think hardware problem with Telematics Module. Does anybody know about this problem? 2020 BMW G16 840i - iDrive 7 Thanks |
|||
|
22-06-2026, 09:15 AM,
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Navi - GPS stuck after MGU replacement
Check if cert's are OK.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
