Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Component protection NBT Evo Help
19-10-2022, 23:24 PM,
Post: #1
Component protection NBT Evo Help
Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me 
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2022, 17:34 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote:  Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me 

Here you go


Attached Files
BX21233.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 142 times
Size: 17 KB


Please, Press the Buttons [їшяgё: tyl_add.png],  [їшяgё: postbit_l_add.gif], and [їшяgё: postbit_reputation.gif] If this post helps, or useful information for you!

f5с Repair kits
5ёяvїcё history
Swiftec File 5ёяvїcёs
NCD2.0 Secure Coding
NBT/EVO/EntryNav2 (Provisioning only)
Feature code supplier - HUTOOL




Reputation: +1 - Twointje [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users say Thank You to EuroCSL for this post
14-11-2022, 17:39 PM,
Post: #3
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
шош!! Can you do 170.02? Replaced BDC in f48 and EntrEvo has got Component protection((

Urbi et Orbi
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2022, 17:56 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(14-11-2022, 17:39 PM)m5proud Wrote:  шош!! Can you do 170.02? Replaced BDC in f48 and EntrEvo has got Component protection((

Send your VIN.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to flausatu for this post
14-11-2022, 21:33 PM,
Post: #5
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote:  Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me 

Same problem happened to me last week. With future, I easily solved the problem in an average of 8 minutes.

FBS4 RENEW CRD3,MED17,EDC17
Remote BMW support all series
Coding + Flashing
Ecu Validation
Coding 2.0
KDS/SecOC/Diag/LCS
Immo Solutions
f5с/SFA Repair pack
EGS ISN Reset
NBTEVO Regional Change f5с
MERCEDES OFFLINE ALL UNIT CODING.
AMG MENU ACTIVATION.
Mercedes Anti Theft Code.
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2022, 06:00 AM,
Post: #6
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
Guys, sorry for the stupid question.
How can I unprotect components using this code?
There is a code, there is ё5у5
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2022, 08:28 AM,
Post: #7
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(14-11-2022, 17:34 PM)EuroCSL Wrote:  
(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote:  Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me 

Here you go

Please help me f5с 170 (0x02 for entrynav2) with Vin number: WMW61DL0103N39894

- SCB Tool (NCD 2.0, SecOC, LCS, KDS, DIAG, 1AA/170, etc...).
- MGU18/21 Tool (ENET).
- ратсн/f5с retrofit MRR, NIVI2/3, KAFAS_G11 (ENET).
- Reset 8HP for F, G serie (include EGS7) + DKG all with ENET.
- Reset EME (AE01, AE02) with ENET.
- Write ISN MG1/MD1 (ENET).
- f5с Motorrad retrofit.
- Carplay ID8.5/9 (MGU22) with/without Telematic.
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2022, 13:11 PM,
Post: #8
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
Please help me f5с 170 to remove (nbt evo) with Vin number: WBS8M910105F95160
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2022, 10:15 AM,
Post: #9
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(14-11-2022, 21:33 PM)donjuan020 Wrote:  
(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote:  Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me 

Same problem happened to me last week. With future, I easily solved the problem in an average of 8 minutes.

Hello, can you tell me how to solve component protection? I have also one evo blocked on bench
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2022, 13:29 PM,
Post: #10
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(27-11-2022, 10:15 AM)kimz Wrote:  
(14-11-2022, 21:33 PM)donjuan020 Wrote:  
(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote:  Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me 

Same problem happened to me last week. With future, I easily solved the problem in an average of 8 minutes.

Hello, can you tell me how to solve component protection? I have also one evo blocked on bench

Pm I can assist you, need enet cable and windows 10 or 11

- coding SLI for BMW F/G
- evo 5,6 maps update, carplay
- entrynav2 carplay fullscreen
- text/click here, if need help
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help component protection initialization DrDangles 21 3,486 16-08-2026, 20:51 PM
Last Post: bїшшёяёxpёятcode
  BMW MEVD17.2.5 need component name and value URGENT sixcode 11 2,109 26-05-2026, 20:18 PM
Last Post: ttkkas01
  Component protection NBT Evo HU_man 1 329 03-04-2026, 07:27 AM
Last Post: HU_man
  G21 MGU component protection triggered because of KOMBI ? florianb91 20 1,772 06-01-2026, 14:48 PM
Last Post: florianb91
  MINI cooper MED17.2 some component missing koziol 0 148 06-01-2026, 02:17 AM
Last Post: koziol
  Vehicle options under SFA protection smilo 6 820 07-12-2025, 20:36 PM
Last Post: smilo
  Need help: Window switches working in reverse (BMW 760Li Protection 2009) ellisekizh 0 205 07-11-2025, 11:35 AM
Last Post: ellisekizh
  HU-H: Component anti-theft protection has triggered . karlmarx04 5 1,275 13-10-2025, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Cro
  Solved! Needs HU Component Protection Active file 2013m5 0 462 12-05-2025, 19:33 PM
Last Post: 2013m5
  F23 Pedestrian protection system coded out - now airbag error Lemta 9 2,627 02-04-2025, 07:39 AM
Last Post: TomoR

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content