Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Component protection NBT Evo Help
|
19-10-2022, 23:24 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Component protection NBT Evo Help
Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me
|
|||
|
14-11-2022, 17:34 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote: Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me Here you go Please, Press the Buttons
, , and If this post helps, or useful information for you!f5с Repair kits
5ёяvїcё history
Swiftec File 5ёяvїcёs
NCD2.0 Secure Coding
NBT/EVO/EntryNav2 (Provisioning only)
Feature code supplier - HUTOOL
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - Twointje [+1] | |||
|
14-11-2022, 17:39 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
шош!! Can you do 170.02? Replaced BDC in f48 and EntrEvo has got Component protection((
Urbi et Orbi
|
|||
|
14-11-2022, 17:56 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
|
|||
|
14-11-2022, 21:33 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote: Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me Same problem happened to me last week. With future, I easily solved the problem in an average of 8 minutes. FBS4 RENEW CRD3,MED17,EDC17
Remote BMW support all series Coding + Flashing Ecu Validation Coding 2.0 KDS/SecOC/Diag/LCS Immo Solutions f5с/SFA Repair pack EGS ISN Reset NBTEVO Regional Change f5с MERCEDES OFFLINE ALL UNIT CODING. AMG MENU ACTIVATION. Mercedes Anti Theft Code. |
|||
|
26-11-2022, 06:00 AM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
Guys, sorry for the stupid question.
How can I unprotect components using this code? There is a code, there is ё5у5 |
|||
|
26-11-2022, 08:28 AM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(14-11-2022, 17:34 PM)EuroCSL Wrote:(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote: Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me Please help me f5с 170 (0x02 for entrynav2) with Vin number: WMW61DL0103N39894 - SCB Tool (NCD 2.0, SecOC, LCS, KDS, DIAG, 1AA/170, etc...).
- MGU18/21 Tool (ENET). - ратсн/f5с retrofit MRR, NIVI2/3, KAFAS_G11 (ENET). - Reset 8HP for F, G serie (include EGS7) + DKG all with ENET. - Reset EME (AE01, AE02) with ENET. - Write ISN MG1/MD1 (ENET). - f5с Motorrad retrofit. - Carplay ID8.5/9 (MGU22) with/without Telematic. |
|||
|
26-11-2022, 13:11 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
Please help me f5с 170 to remove (nbt evo) with Vin number: WBS8M910105F95160
|
|||
|
27-11-2022, 10:15 AM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(14-11-2022, 21:33 PM)donjuan020 Wrote:(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote: Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me Hello, can you tell me how to solve component protection? I have also one evo blocked on bench |
|||
|
27-11-2022, 13:29 PM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Component protection NBT Evo Help
(27-11-2022, 10:15 AM)kimz Wrote:(14-11-2022, 21:33 PM)donjuan020 Wrote:(19-10-2022, 23:24 PM)bo0tn1c Wrote: Hi I got a BMW G30 with ntb evo that I had flashed on the bench, I've done many but this is the first headunit where I had ended locking it due to component protection. Vin number WBAJF32060BX21233, I need the 170 f5с to remove the component protection but it must be from BMW's д05 portal. If anyone is able to generate/order the f5с please reply or PM me Pm I can assist you, need enet cable and windows 10 or 11 - coding SLI for BMW F/G
- evo 5,6 maps update, carplay - entrynav2 carplay fullscreen - text/click here, if need help |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



,
, and
If this post helps, or useful information for you!![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
