Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
[Question] Change X1 F48 gearbox
|
19-11-2025, 13:29 PM,
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [Question] Change X1 F48 gearbox
any news? I got GSAW01, its's possible to reset ISN?
|
|||
|
19-11-2025, 13:39 PM,
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2025, 13:40 PM by emhtuning.)
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [Question] Change X1 F48 gearbox
I'm not making any kind of marketing and I don't even have an account or contact with the forum member deutsch1988 , but I saw this on his website the other day
I don't know if it works or not , I'm sure he will shade some light on his tool . |
|||
|
19-11-2025, 13:56 PM,
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
RE: [Question] Change X1 F48 gearbox
(19-11-2025, 13:39 PM)emhtuning Wrote: I'm not making any kind of marketing and I don't even have an account or contact with the forum member deutsch1988 , but I saw this on his website the other day thank you, but how i can read ISN? |
|||
|
19-11-2025, 15:06 PM,
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
RE: [Question] Change X1 F48 gearbox
(19-11-2025, 13:56 PM)pasa29 Wrote:(19-11-2025, 13:39 PM)emhtuning Wrote: I'm not making any kind of marketing and I don't even have an account or contact with the forum member deutsch1988 , but I saw this on his website the other day PCM flash can read that EGS Remote BMW support all series
Coding + Flashing Ecu Validation Coding 2.0 KDS/SecOC/Diag/LCS Immo Solutions f5с/SFA Repair pack Contact if need help |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




