Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

E6 seies a way to edit the vin module from ÿÿÿÿÿ or 0000 to my vin ? ^^
14-05-2023, 17:48 PM,
RE: E6 seies a way to edit the vin module from ÿÿÿÿÿ or 0000 to my vin ? ^^
i will not pay, i want to learn that to know to do it by myself. if here all pay someone for waht they dont know to do it will be only a seller buyer forum wink of course im not here to force anyone to teach me i fault just like if someone have a tutorial i can apply for my case smile

but thank you for your answer ^^
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2023, 18:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-05-2023, 18:20 PM by Mwahab.)
As i replied before, anyone with basic knowledge can understand clearly what i said in my previous comment on how to write the VIN to car ECUs, either by writing AIF with tool32 or Gini, or Flashing the needed ecu by ISTAP (which won’t be suitable in ur case) or Winkfp (preferably).
I believe this forum is for intermediate/advanced technical support. You have to do ur homework a little bit my friend. Have a good and blessed day.

(14-05-2023, 16:26 PM)Node Wrote:  Some units CAN'T store VIN. In such cases you read that as ÿ or 0. AFAIR CID is one of them (don't do much work of E anymore). Probably others too.

Just leave them be if you have no faults.

Small edit here, CID can store vin when u flash it
Maybe the unit VRST *idont remember it name* can’t store yes

All my knowledge is free for exchange with valuable information
Sharing->Development
  • FSC Repair kits - FSC Retrofits and Conversions Service history
  • Secure Coding 2.0 Type Key, FA, SFA, LCS Switch, SecOc, EOS Tester bypass after SME/HV Replacement
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
  • MGU Carplay/Android auto W/O Telematics/CP/Patching in Middle East and Northern Africa
  • Feature Installer codes B2B
  • DME VIN ISN Working Hours IMMO OFF File and Remote Service/SWIFTEC - MG1 MD1 IMMO OFF
  • (E,F,G) 7DCT - DKG - 8HP - 6HP - EGS7 ISN Reset
  • KAFAS4 Virgin and Patching Remote
  • CAS2/3/4 Full IMMO & LOCKSMITH Customization Dump & Remote
  • HUF5663_434Mhz NO REMOTE SIGNAL FIX
  • F&G Series Headlight Customization
Visit this user's website
14-05-2023, 18:23 PM,
I fully agree with Mwahab. Tool32 is quite technical (but elementary at the same time) so you MUST use your brain app to figure it out. And there REALLY are PLENTY of guides for dummies over the internet. Some of them even are true biggrin

So good luck finding anyone knowledgeable to spend hours trying to explain that to you for free.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
14-05-2023, 18:26 PM,
For more advanced/experienced user tool32 is the way. With winkfp you can manually enter vin during flashing process, this is the “easy” way. There are many YouTube videos on how to flash with winkfp and load correct data. but realize you are working with older modules so don’t be surprised if flashing fails! And stay away from flashing most components as I mentioned before on one of your threats, they will fail for sure!
14-05-2023, 18:27 PM,
(14-05-2023, 18:26 PM)larshutten Wrote:  With winkfp you can manually enter vin during flashing process. There are many YouTube videos on how to flash with winkfp and load correct data. but realize you are working with older modules so don’t be surprised if flashing fails! And stay away from flashing most components as I mentioned before on one of your threats, they will fail for sure!

Exactly why I made the suggestion to leave it alone if it works smile But then some are just looking for problems...
14-05-2023, 19:09 PM,
i dont know node where you found those guide for tool32 i should not write the good words. i found only one about how to change the vin in cic to have back the internet connexion.
it look in this exemple the person did that on 2 files. i understand i need to run ncs expert to know which prg file i need to open regarding the module i want to change the vin but im afraid i need to do that in other prg files...
i dont want to make a mess then, i ad hope to get some basic informations like this one or wich modules in my list we cant change there vin. To not try on those modules because if it not work i will think i did something wrong.

for winkpf i try them all just to see if i can go to the update but alway the modules was different in name or in the prt numbers to select them in begging this why i stop winkpf and try tool32.

im sorry i dont want to take from your time, but in case you know good tutorial to do that and some rules for toold32 regarding changing the win and about wich modules i have they are not possible to update..

smile
18-05-2023, 17:30 PM,
here you go
5 minute tutorial for newbies

Attached Files
vin.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 14 times
Size: 166 bytes

[+] 1 user says Thank You to atiwok for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW F40 (1 series) no FZD module Ibrahim24 3 122 26-04-2024, 17:48 PM
Last Post: dumitru.o
XZBMW ISTA D - identification possible, unable to get status of each module thedafeet 6 285 04-03-2024, 15:25 PM
Last Post: thedafeet
XZBMW Resetting a short circuit fault in a FRM module TIGHTFIN 10 1,260 24-02-2024, 22:29 PM
Last Post: vierchatura
XSMini DSC Module Coding - Error 5DE3 TLG 3 211 24-02-2024, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Stratofortress
XZBMW Used EHC module F01 installation ahmadarifai 2 182 19-02-2024, 12:33 PM
Last Post: ahmadarifai
XZBMW problem with flashing CHAMP2 module (the programming dependencies are not correct) azwgh 17 846 11-02-2024, 19:39 PM
Last Post: azwgh
XZBMW RAM Module Compatibility Search mcrussell 5 372 09-02-2024, 19:18 PM
Last Post: d.martynov
  [Help] EGS module change E90 jaramillo 4 1,134 03-02-2024, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Adekborys69
XZBMW ECU is not responding! What's this? CCC-A, CICR-HD module zaruljom 10 631 07-01-2024, 21:19 PM
Last Post: zaruljom
XZBMW F30 SMFA module No for VIN boweld11 3 229 21-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Node