Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

DCAN Firmware Update
05-05-2022, 15:52 PM,
Post: #1
DCAN Firmware Update
Hello!

It was already posted by me, before the website was няскёd. So I haven't found my topic and would like to share document about DCAN firmware update.

[attachment=122724]


Reputation: +4 - Bmw325x [+1] , mkii [+1] , gabivw [+1] , jaramillo [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users say Thank You to Fps for this post
05-05-2022, 16:14 PM,
Post: #2
RE: DCAN Firmware Update
I think its not an ёд5у procedure?
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2022, 16:23 PM,
Post: #3
RE: DCAN Firmware Update
(05-05-2022, 16:14 PM)bїшшёя540 Wrote:  I think its not an ёд5у procedure?

If a bit familiar with soldering and using simple programmer. Then it's not that hard smile


Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2022, 16:38 PM,
Post: #4
RE: DCAN Firmware Update
(05-05-2022, 16:23 PM)Fps Wrote:  
(05-05-2022, 16:14 PM)bїшшёя540 Wrote:  I think its not an ёд5у procedure?

If a bit familiar with soldering and using simple programmer. Then it's not that hard smile

Have you done it ones? Can you update fw from chinese cables?
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2022, 16:49 PM,
Post: #5
RE: DCAN Firmware Update
Actual compiled FW from ёdїдbд5Lib. With this version working all E-, F- and newer for diagnose with check clamp.


Attached Files
CanAdapter_new.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 353 times
Size: 5.34 KB


іLёаи offline LїСёи5ё5 (PM)
FeatureCodes CarPlay (PM)
f5с-gёиёяатоя
Reputation: +5 - jaramillo [+1] , Bmw325x [+1] , DJenka [+1] , mkii [+1] , gabivw [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users say Thank You to Sedoy for this post
05-05-2022, 18:22 PM,
Post: #6
RE: DCAN Firmware Update
(05-05-2022, 16:14 PM)bїшшёя540 Wrote:  Have you done it ones? Can you update fw from chinese cables?

Yep, that's the cable I use.


Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2024, 14:32 PM,
Post: #7
RE: DCAN Firmware Update
Hello everyone,
I would like to take up the topic again. 

Since I have done a lot with IBUS vehicles in the past, I use an old K+Dcan cable with a K-Line switch, which works wonderfully. 

Since I would now like to have such a cable with deepobd/ёdїдbд5lib firmware, I wanted to try flashing my cable. 

Is my cable also flashable? Unfortunately I couldn't find any header pins? 

It would be great if someone with an idea could answer me. 

Unfortunately I missed ordering the Pro cable from bїшшёяgeeks and now it is no longer available... 

Sadly, the ёxpёят cable doesn't have a K-Line switch - but that would work in a pinch. 

Or does anyone know of another cable that can also use deepobd/ёdїдbд5lib? 

Thank you very much and kind regards


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2024, 14:43 PM,
Post: #8
RE: DCAN Firmware Update
I have my similar also flashed, must solder direct on Atmega pins.

іLёаи offline LїСёи5ё5 (PM)
FeatureCodes CarPlay (PM)
f5с-gёиёяатоя
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Sedoy for this post
06-08-2024, 15:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2024, 15:23 PM by NAVJunk.)
Post: #9
RE: DCAN Firmware Update
Do you have a description / picture where to solder on? Thank you smile
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to NAVJunk for this post
06-08-2024, 15:22 PM,
Post: #10
RE: DCAN Firmware Update
(06-08-2024, 15:21 PM)NAVJunk Wrote:  Do you have an description where to solder on? smile


Actually vacation.

іLёаи offline LїСёи5ё5 (PM)
FeatureCodes CarPlay (PM)
f5с-gёиёяатоя
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with update olo320i 0 104 27-09-2026, 08:48 AM
Last Post: olo320i
0Dash [SOLUTION] BMW KAFAS2 Firmware Downgrade Pack - fїж f5с Auto-Rejection v1 Loliceman 9 944 23-09-2026, 12:42 PM
Last Post: bmw335coding
  ёд5уconnect Utility with їсошNext Firmware 4.26.10 Holzmichl1978 3 315 19-09-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: tomaxsas
  Link between i5тд+ and їсош Next firmware Morbak 6 306 29-08-2026, 20:55 PM
Last Post: Morbak
  їсошP NEXT to їсош conversion firmware bogdantogo 79 11,191 21-08-2026, 18:59 PM
Last Post: bogdantogo
  VPN remote coding with K Dcan cable egoy936 31 10,217 12-08-2026, 17:04 PM
Last Post: PUMUKY1
  Eltek MC and Deutronic DBL firmware unicoil 5 612 12-08-2026, 13:37 PM
Last Post: Medusa852
0Scope їсош Firmware (NEXT & A2) always current! Vojno 285 83,507 11-08-2026, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Vojno
0Scope Autohex 2 update feedback tonemoz 5 561 08-08-2026, 14:09 PM
Last Post: tonemoz
  BMW i7 G70 HVS errors after update sanekmasternsk 3 382 06-08-2026, 17:51 PM
Last Post: vld

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content